Chap-03

" Meet my Class"

" finally! Found my apartment! " she sighed standing infront of the building with her school bag and a luggage.

' Man, I won't get nap now...' she mentally deadpanned unaware of people around her.

Suddenly, she bumped into a certain raventee .

" I'm sorry..I didn't see you coming, Mister" she stopped in her tracks as she saw whom she bumped into.

" Hn." She perfectly understood he said it's okay!

" oh thanks." She noticed the ' what the fuck! ' look in his eyes for a moment but it disappeared as soon as it appeared...

" Umm...I actually read a lot about that secret of yours, Mr. Uchiha that's why..." she explained as his eyes glowed a brighter shade of red.

' wait..I'm liking this girl already!?' As he noticed his eyes glowing so he looked away from her.

{ here Sharingan is a syndrome of Uchiha clan...when a uchiha loses something precious to them...their eyes glow darker shade of red and it can only be controlled until one finds something or someone to care more than one's life again. But when they like someone during that syndrome...their darker shade will turn into lighter shade and love will finally made it find it's true colour...when it'll turn into its true colour...that uchiha can use Sharingan to it's full potential..he can change into Sharingan willingly....here Sharingan's power is the same as canon one.}

" hmm? Any problem..Mister?"

" No."

' Again short answers' she deadpanned.

" Excuse me...?"

He looked at her face but avoided eye contacts with her.

" Do you know where can I find this Konoha High school? "

" First time here? "

" Hm "

" Class at 9 am...you only have 1 hour....it's gonna 30 minutes to reach there."

' He said everything except my question ' she sweat dropped.

" I guess you didn't read that Sharingan can read your thoughts as well..." He said with a blank expression, " I think you should get ready..I'm a student there so you can come with me if you want ,Miss?"

" REALLY?! Oh thank you so MUCH!" He found himself in a tight hug from her...

' She's really something...' He thought he slightly pushed her away.

" can you wait for 15 minutes? I won't take long, please? " As she unlocked her new apartment and he waited outside .

' why did I got myself into it?' He thought as he leaned on the railing.

'I can't make breakfast now...I'll just buy it on the run.' She thought as she showered in 5 minutes.

" come on! Open, damn!" She cursed as she tried to open her luggage.

A few minutes later ...

" Here I'm ready  now!"

' woah..only in 10 min!? She's fast' He thought as he scanned the way she looked.

only in 10 min!? She's fast' He thought as he scanned the way she looked