Halloween Short story w/MyNameIsAppleUWU

@MyNameIsAppleUWU Helped me with this :D

Inspired by the animation above^

Death during adolescence feels unfair. We're young. We're invincible. Death is supposed to come with old age. When death breaks into our lives and steals our innocence, its finality leaves us unnaturally older. There are too many elderly young people

. - Author: Sara Shandler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNINGS:

N*zi Germany (If you are from Germany we still love you! -Blu and Apple)
Soviet Onion!
Blood/Gore
M*rder/Dead B*dies

ENJOY and have a happy and very spooky Halloween! -Blu & Apple
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was quite nice. The air was crisp, the wind whipping slightly. The scent of fresh baked bread and victory lingered in the air. It was finally over.

The Allies had won the war, the Axis leader was dead, and his followers were locked up. Including the Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy. No more bombings, no more bloodshed, but rather time to rest and heal from yet another war. This one left a fresh layer of scars for many of the allies.

The people The German (What we can call no no German) hurt were free. Israel was recovering in an old League of Nations building that was still working for a place for the countries to meet.

France had made it out with a broken leg, and a sense of humor but had survived surrendering to an Axis, something some countries couldn't.

Finally, the Weimar Republic. He was imprisoned by The Germans when he lost control of the country. He was happy and free now, his two kids, West Germany and East Germany were healthy little toddlers. Hard to handle, but he loved them..

Everyone was surviving off of support from one another, with tensions mending and faith rising. War could truly bring people together.

Now, everyone was enjoying the peace and so many different things were happening.

They were in a Soviet Union official meeting building, but instead of formal negotiations or talks of plans, there was happy chatter and spirits being passed around. Each one of these countries had suffered enough.

Soviet Union was talking with America, who had seemed to get annoyed with listening.

"Come on, you've never seen a Slinky? Have you seen one go down the stairs? " The slinky had just been made and America was obsessing over it, like an American should. "It can distract you for hours!"

"...Oh, I'm sure..." Soviet responded. " Он никогда не может перестать говорить " (He can never stop talking), the Russian rubs his one yellow tired eye.

His kids kept him up all night and the night before.. Handling small countries and even states was much harder than it appeared. He only had four to deal with, but felt a tinge of remorse for America who had around fifty.

Britain, France, and China were talking about stuff, and by stuff I mean France and China were making fun of Britain because instead of saying "Hi." to China when they met, he asked about the latest tea flavors he'd come up with.

Britain looked mildly uncomfortable, helping to keep France upright with her broken leg. "I didn't mean it like that..." Britain adjusts his tophat.

"Oh, Britain..." China chuckles. "Always distracted and hyper."