The Elder Orm

Just wanted to do another Orm canon thing...
The Orms have a 'queen' tho it's a Kings, but they also call it an Elder. Because to them, Elder means 'of great standard, power and is wise'

He's the current one:

(still have a hand don't worry-)

Backstory:

   His name is GrainFlake. He's a dragon-Orm mix. Dragon-Orm mixes are seen as pretty and just all in all great to Orms. Dragons... maybe not so much. Dragon-Orms have dragon magic, and can have metallic scales (like GrainFlake here).
   GrainFlake was the only one of his litter and of his mother. His mother was an Orm and purposefully mated with a dragon so she'd get a 'perfect child'. His mother and others cooed at the tiny baby dragon-orm.
   But, GrainFlake was on such a high pedestal. The adults and Orms his age, expected him to be great at everything; perfect. He was far from that. At first.
   Once he was older he practices fighting. As A dragon-orm he was bigger and stronger. He wasn't perfect at first but was able to master it and gain a high respect from his fellow warriors.
   Then, the Elder Orm died and now the place was open for a new replacement. GrainFlake was chosen because he was a Dragon-Orm. He would be great at it.
   GrainFlake hates being the leader. He lost his warrior friends because they have to go off and protect the other Orms. He just has his island area to relax in. But, it's boring and he can't leave without someone noticing.