Season 1, Episode 15

Jake went to the apartment where (Y/N) was still writing on her diary. She put it aside and went towards Jake.

"Hey, you're back....I need to tell you something." (Y/N) said.
What can I say? she's an incredible actress.
"Ok,but first I need you to come with me." I Said to her.
"But mine is really important." She said.
I looked at her with a cold look.
"Ok yours too maybe but-" before she could say something I hold her hand and pulled her out and lead her to the police station.
"What are we doing here?!what if they see you? they're going to arrest you Jake! please get out of here." She was looking at me with teary eyes and saying these but it wasn't getting to me since I know her real truth.
"Stop acting (Y/N)" I say to her and drag her into the station where everyone was waiting.
"Here she is. This is the person who kidnapped Hannah,now go and get Hannah and Richy from her address. She can't do anything anymore."
"Yes,sir." One of them said and (Y/N) looked at me.
"I don't understand?"
"Oh really?you will very soon just let them fine Hannah and Richy and you'll understand everything."
"Jake!I didn't do anything. I didn't kidnap Hannah or Richy. I need to tell you something Important and you really need to listen before it's too late." She says to me but I know these are just excuses I have to find Hannah and Richy first.
"Sir, team B went to search them in Ms.(Y/N)'s address." One officer says.
"Ok. Now what are you waiting for?take her in,I'll interrogate her when I come back until then you guys try to get some informations our of her." I say looking at her with a stone hearted look and she doesn't give me soft look either. She knows my truth now too,my secret which she didn't know and I know hers as well.
I will find Hannah at any costs,ans I don't care what it's going to cost. I see them taking in (Y/N) she didn't look back even once. She saw my good side now it's time to show her my worst. She wasn't worthy of my trust.

End of season 1