Season 1, Episode 4

I wake up and see i have some unread texts from (Y/N).
"Hey!are you there?" At 6AM.
"Jake?are you ok?" At 6:10AM.
"I need to ask you something." At 6:25AM.
I look at the time and it's 8AM! Oh no,is she okay?
I text her immediately.
"Yes,sorry for my delay." I text her as I shouldn't show her much interest.
"You could've just replied at night :'( " she texted.
"Haha,sorry I was sleeping a bit..." I say to her. I don't know why I always smile while talking to her... it's nothing.
"Oh so Mr. Jake does sleep too?"
"Sometimes,since he's not a robot." I reply to her.
"Ok,now about the thing I wanted to ask...does the police suspect me?and are they trying to track me?" She asked and my eyebrows narrowed. Why is she asking this all of a sudden?does she know what happened yesterday?if she does then how?
"Umm yes most probably...(Y/N) you have to be really careful...I'm trying my best to keep them away from you." I text her. I love how she immediately sees it.
"Thank you Jake... it's just I'm really scared... Last night I was hearing noises and I felt like someone was trying to break in but I was so tired and I just gave up on everything and fell asleep." She texts and seeing it I feel really bad...I shouldn't but I do. She got in all of this because I told her to and now...
"I'm sorry (Y/N)... please be careful and take care of yourself." I say to her and get offline since I have works to do.