Season 2,Episode 4

Jake's pov-
The words she just said,my brain is too small to take it maybe. I find it hard to breathe even at this point. Hannah and Richy are dead?I'm more concerned that even than that (Y/N) did this is hurting me more for some reason but why?no no no I have to be strong. She's gotta be lying.
"You're lying!" I exclaim and push her backward with the gun.
"Tell me the truth (Y/N)." I say to her.
"If you don't then you know,I do what I say." I repeat.
"The truth?" She asks and laughs.
"What you think is the truth officer? aren't you supposed to investigate and fine out the truth?why am I supposed to tell you?or you can't just do anything without my help?" She says looking at me sharply. This is not the (Y/N) I used to talk to and I'm not the Jake she talked to either. A small incident changed so much between us...us?
Whatever.
I hit her with the gun,I don't know why I did that but I had to. She falls from the chair she was sitting in because of that.
I don't feel like watching what happens after this so I leave immediately.

I go out of the cell and go towards team B's investigation department.
"Hello sir." An officer says.
"Show me what have you found in (Y/N)'s place?" I ask.
"Sir,we already showed you the charts and afterwards we found this diary. It's locked. Nothing else." He replies.
"Oh sir,Meet officer Kara. She's working really hard on this case." He says again pointing towards a women.
I feel like I've seen her somewhere else but I can't remember where.
"Hello sir,I'm a big fan of yours!" She says.
"Give me all the things you've found." I say and take the documents. While I was leaving I hear some officers speaking.

Officer 1-
"Get some meds,Ms (Y/N) is pretty injured."
Officer -2
"By whom?" He asks laughing.
"Officer Kara and Sir Jake." They says giggling.
"Not that she doesn't deserve it." Officer 1 says.
"I know right?she deserves death sentence after all she killed two people and still not officially surrendering herself." Officer 2 replies.
"Do you not have any works to do?" I yell at them, without even wanting to do so.
Afterwards I leave for home,I have to research on somethings. What is (Y/N) up to?was she speaking the truth about killing Hannah?or is there something else I'm missing.