𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

➸ "EREN, WAKE YOUR ASS UP

➸ "EREN, WAKE YOUR ASS UP." —

"I'm not food!" he screams and you look at him while covering your mouth to suppress your laugh. His head falls back onto the pillow and he takes a deep breath in. "Don't—"

"I don't care about your little nightmares. You need to get up, cover that girl up then help Mikasa and I clean this house before Levi kills us all." you throw a trash bag onto his head and walk away.

Eren watches you walk away and stares down at the half naked girl that fell asleep on his chest. He sat up slowly and threw the blanket over her before he looks at the mess from last night. Only a little bit of people had fallen asleep and he didn't have any shame waking them up roughly to kick them out. 

"I'll start with the outside." you tell the two who nod silently.

It was a chilly early morning and you grab the solo cups that held questionable contents. You were too hungover to care and just wanted to go back into bed. Levi had texted you two an hour ago that he was on his way home and that he would be expecting the house to be the same as he left it.

"y/n." your name is called out and you turn around to see Jean standing there with coffee and donuts in hand.

"Jean, hi." you smile and drop the bag softly to greet him with a small hug.

Then there comes Eren through the sliding door, "Did you leave something horse face?" he asks casually. "I know you didn't come this early to see y/n in her messy, hungover state. I mean look at her hair—"

You let out a gasp, "Go back inside and clean like a good boy Eren!" you point and he raises his hands in surrender.

"My my, aren't we a little bit crabby this morning." is all he says before following your orders and going back into the house.

You let out a sigh and look back at Jean apologetically, "I'm so sorry."

He gives you a grin and takes a hold of your hand, "Eren's like an annoying younger brother." he shrugs him off and you laugh, "For the record.. I think your hair is cute." his fingers touch the ends gently.

"Stop lying." you take a sip of the cold beverage, "I'm sorry but I have to clean before Levi comes back home and grounds me for life." you take notice of Jean's expression, "Trust me, he would."

Jean doesn't say anything but grabs the trash bag, "I was an avid participant so I will help."

"Why thank you." your lips press a kiss to his cheek and begin to get more cups as he does the same.

"Eren!" Mikasa snaps him back to earth, "I'm been calling your name for like a minute straight." she takes the full trash bag out of his hands and gives him an empty one. "Stop watching them like a stalker."

"As if." he mutters but continues to watch Jean hold onto you as you reach for a cup in the pool, both of you laughing. "Horse face, out of all people."

Mikasa stands next to him and shrugs, "I dunno, they look cute together." she takes note of his silence and slaps his head, "Don't even think about it Eren."

Eren looks at his friend and grins, "I wasn't... but now I think I am."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Levi walks into his house and sees you and Mikasa on the couch casually watching a movie, "Levi!" you two say simultaneously and he gives a weird look, "What?"

He doesn't answer and continues to inspect the house. "Nothing."

Your eyes move the the couch where Eren was sleeping and your eyes widen at the used condom wrapper under, surely would be noticed by Levi.

"Mikasa, show him the lunch we made!" you offer and she nods before standing up and they walk away together. You cringe when bending down to poke at the wrapper, breathing in relief that it was just the wrapper.

Your eyes widen in that he had sex on that couch, a couch that was owned by your uncle. You feel yourself getting angry, does he have any respect? He couldn't keep it in his pants for one night?

You grab your car keys and begin to walk to the door, "y/n!" Mikasa calls out from the kitchen.

She pokes her head out and you give her a smile, "I have to give Jean something." you say and she believes you.

"Oh ok, I'll save you some food."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You vaguely remember Mikasa saying Eren lived in this specific part of a filthy rich neighborhood and guessed which house was his.

"y/n.. bored of horse face already?" he opens the door in grey sweatpants, white nike socks and no shirt. "I don't blame you—" he gets cut off by you shoving the wrapper in his mouth, "The fuck?" he spits it out and looks up at you.

"Exactly, why the fuck was that under the damn couch? You fucked someone on Levi's couch, when did you even find time, after everyone went to sleep—"

Eren covers your mouth to cut you off, "I didn't fuck anyone." he says, "You're more pretty when there aren't words coming out of your mouth." he winks and you start to lick his hand, "Want my fingers in your mouth?"

You shove his arm, "Ew Eren!"

"You literally shoved some random dudes condom wrapper into my mouth!" he kicks it with his foot.

Now you look down in shame, feeling bad. "I'm sorry I just—"

"Assumed because you heard I fuck around?" he finishes and sighs when you don't object.

"I'm sorry Eren.. that was very uncalled for." you mutter.

"That might've had something on it and now my mouth is infected." Eren gags and wipes his mouth and continues to watch you get more sad.

"I'll make it up to you.."

"How?" he tilts his head and you roll your eyes, "I have a few ideas.."

"Ew no." you shake your head, "I'll... clean your room and car."

Eren thinks about it and nods, "And my homework for a month." you give him a look and he points at you, "I might have—"

"Alright alright. Deal." you don't want to fight him anymore.

He grins and rubs your cheek, "Now go sleep off that hangover." he licks his lips and your eyes couldn't look away.

You watch in shock when he leaves just like that. You curse at yourself for feeling flustered as you drive back home.

Eren chuckles to himself and pats himself on the back for his brilliant plan of planting the wrapper for you to come to him.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

please tell me your thoughts <333