𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ YOU WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL —

YOU WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL

you keep it simple with a small tight white shirt, black baggy jeans with holes and nikes. You were still getting ready when your phone bings and you almost throw up when seeing Jean's message to you.

jean. ꒱

can we talk?

You type out a no but refuse to hit send, you wanted to know why but you didn't want to sound pathetic and beg him for answers that wouldn't make you happy either way. He cheated.

꒰ y/n

sure. i'll meet you by your car after my last class.

jean. ꒱

sounds good

read. 9:20am

You exhale deeply and grab your backpack, "Cute outfit." Mikasa grins and hands you a yogurt for the road.

At school Armin hugs you and gives you a coffee that you needed as well as Mikasa. You sip and see Eren a few feet from you, leaning against the wall and talking to a girl. They both laugh and he passes her something below his waist discreetly before walking away casually and meeting you.

"Princess you make me hard by just one glance." he laughs while you roll your eyes, "Hard at first glance, I think I just did something!" he daps up Armin who disagrees but still laughs at the attempt.

You and Mikasa push him to the side to make it to class but his arm catches you, "I'll see you later." you tell Mikasa who nods and keeps going with Armin. "Eren." you say.

He takes a good look at you, poking his fingers through the hole high on your thigh. "You're so smooth." he grins, "You really do look good." he compliments and enjoys the way you fight back a smile.