𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

➸ YOU AND EREN WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME AND HE HUGS YOU TIGHTLY —

YOU AND EREN WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME AND HE HUGS YOU TIGHTLY

"Don't go." he says quietly.

"Where am I going?" you question in his arms while rubbing his back soothingly.

"I don't know."

You stand up and stretch for a few seconds before going into your bathroom to get ready for the day. Eren follows and brushes his teeth, "I just don't want this to go south." he finally says.

"Why would it?" you ask while fixing your hair in the mirror and looking up at him.

"You know why.. I think I'm too complicated."

You didn't know if this was Eren attempting to open up with you but you didn't want to push it in the chance that it wasn't. But he sounded vulnerable and it made you scared because you were thinking the same thing. You didn't know anything about relationships.. how many texts is enough? Do we have to see each other every day and do everything together?

You didn't know what to expect from Eren as he didn't know what to expect from you. You never pressed him about anything, you never made him feel like he was the other option. You made him feel loved and warm.

"Well.. so am I." you whisper as your foreheads are resting against each other, "But.. I think we got each other." you smile.

"Yeah?" he questions with a smile on his face and you feel happy.

"Yeah.." you confirm and kiss his lips, "Let's eat breakfast."

"Meet me downstairs." he kisses your forehead before grabbing his bags, "Tell Mikasa you're going to clean my room."

You were confused but on cue Mikasa knocks and opens the door. "Morning." she comes in with Arlo and Odie who were happy to see you. "Already leaving?" she asks.

"Yeah.." you say while grabbing your phone and spraying perfume on your neck, "Eren's making me clean his room." you try to sound annoyed.

"I forgot about that." Mikasa takes her glass of orange juice and starts to walk out, "I'll be with Armin if you need me."

"Ok." you say and walk downstairs where Eren was parked and got into his car.

Eren's hand holds yours as he drives and it feels comfortable. He parks in front of his house and curses when his father gets out of the car, "What do you want?" he asks while you both walk up to him.

"I came to see you." Grisha looks at your connected hands and you try to pull away but Eren holds on tighter so you do too. 

"Why? I think everything has been said." Eren was harsh and cold towards his father, understandably but you didn't think you should be here when they talk. Eren's father will be a touchy subject and you thought privacy is what he wanted.

"I'll go inside." you say to Eren and he shakes his head, wrapping an arm around you instead.

"He was just leaving."

"No I am not. Eren you may not like it but I am your father, you live under this house that I paid for so you will live under my rules and if you don't like that. Leave."

The silence was so loud you're pretty sure the whole world stopped for one second. Eren takes a deep breath in and closes his eyes,

"Then I'll leave if that means I never have to speak to you again."

It was obvious that you nor Grisha expected him to say that but you two knew that he was serious. Eren takes a hold of your hand gently and walks past his father like it was nothing. You struggle to follow but he stops when he was inside to breathe right. "Eren." you shake his shoulders softly, "Snap out of it." he looked lost, "Baby!"

Eren holds you close and takes in shaky breaths, "Did I just say what I think I said?" he asks in a whisper.

You hold him close and rub his back again, "You did.."

"Oh shit." he rubs his face, "I need to call Armin and ask if I can crash at his."

"No!" you say quickly, "Stay with me." you say more calmly and Eren looks at you with a puzzled look. 

"You really want that?" he asks and you nod.

"I do."

Eren smiles and kisses you, "Only until wednesday, I don't want to annoy you."

You frown at his words, "You're only a little annoying." you half joke, "But ok.."

"Don't worry princess.." he caresses the back of your head, "I'm going to get my own place.. then you can come over whenever.."

The thought of being with Eren made you attack his face in kisses. Eren closes his eyes and feels his heart tingle at the feeling then opens his eyes to meet yours, "That sounds good Eren."

You keep your eyes locked but you look away first, "Need help packing?"

He smiles and shakes his head, "No but I want your company."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You and Eren walk up to the front door and Mikasa opens it with a worried looking Armin as well, "What happened?" they asked in sync and you two look at each other before looking at them again.

"Nothing, just need freedom." Eren says casually, "I can't be in the same house as my dad, at least not right now." his hand was about to reach for yours but he remembers what you said and holds back.

"So he's going to stay until wednesday." you set down his bags and Mikasa nods.

"Then I'm going to Armin's." Eren finishes and pets the dog.

Mikasa and Armin speak for a bit before leaving to order food in the kitchen.

You look back at Eren and smile, "Don't try to sneak into my room or anything."

"You know I'm going to." he rolls his eyes and pull you closer by your hips, "And you know you want me to."

Now you roll your eyes and kiss him back when his lips meet yours, "You're not wrong."

"I'm never wrong."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═