Part 5

It has been tough six months when Stephanie birth to two healthy beautiful baby girls.

The two girls look like their dad which she doesn't want the twins to know who he is until it is their 18th birthday.

The girls names are Belle and Leanne.

The twins are starting to crawl and they are getting into everything and everywhere.

One day while everyone was work or at school Stephanie decided to do some cleaning the house whilst tbe twins are having a nap, also trying to make sure that she doesn't make too much noise.

At the end of the working and or school day everyone came back home Stephanie is making sure that the twins clothing is all clean and put away when they are coming to the studio with her and Stefan, Stephanie walked into the bathroom to fill up the bath for the twins to have their nightly wash before bed.

Stefan is getting ready for the full day ahead, he set off beforehand, so Stephanie manages to call a taxi and manages to put the twins car seats into the taxi, then tells the taxi driver where to go, it takes an hour or so just to get to the studio set, she and the twins arrive at the studio, the receptionist knowes that Stephanie and the girls were coming today for a trail work day to see if she can work there when the twins are older enough to be left at an affordable nursery nearby the studio.

Stephanie arrives at the studio with the girls and everyone who is nearby helps her with getting the twins out of the taxi and spending time with them whilst lazy town is filming is in progress before the Christmas period.

It is getting close to the Christmas break and everyone is busy getting their christmas shopping ready and wrapped up, Stephanie has ordered everything before everyone is panic buying in the shops.