Part 11

The police and the ambulance arrives on the scene so does magnus in his red car and in his suit from an meeting, the girls run to him in tears and hugs him, then a paramedic came over to magnus and explained that she needs to go to hospital but they think that she has an concussion don't know till they have arrived at the hospital.

They arrive at the hospital everyone that Stephanie knows are waiting to see what her current state is after the car accident even her adopted parents the stefansson's are waiting to hear the news.

It has been few weeks since the accident, Stephanie woke up all confused and wondering where she is, she's also confused to what happened to her, she is looking around the room and she sees some who's kinda familiar to her but doesn't properly recognise just yet.

Magnus wakes up to having Stephanie looking at him all confused, the doctor did say that it might take a while for her to come around and remember who she is and everyone around her.

In those first few months after Stephanie had the accident it has been tough because she doesn't know the man who she is living with, she is listening to escape from Enrique igiesias while at the TV studio whole they are filming the last official season of LazyTown before filming LazyTown extra, she really doesn't know who the guy in the blue outfit but she briefly recognises the person in the purple stripped suit as her adopted dad and the one who is all in pink as her friend.

It has taken Stephanie very long to recover from the accident, hers and magnus relationship is much better and stronger, Stephanie hasn't been on birth control in a year, while not being on birth control the girls are asking for a brother or sister to play with bot said that in unison in front of her and magnus while food shopping in the local shop market but wasn't too loud for the other bystanders to the conversation between the girls and their parents.

In the 5 years Magnus has asked Stephanie for her hand in marriage but he has to ask Stefan's wife for Stephanie's blessing because Stefan sadly passed on Belles and Leannes 7th birthday.

So Magnus has asked steinunn for Stephanies hand but she said no because she is too young to be married yet, just continue dating her till she is ready for that sort of commitment, magnus felt a bit defeated that he can't ask Stephanie to marry him.

One day while she is in town centre she noticed the driver that knocked her over, 5 years ago she started to have a panic attack just to see him walking around she thought he got a fine and a restraining order for a DUI and harassment towards the stefansson family as a whole unit, so she decided to cross over the road carefully making sure that they aren't any cars coming in both directions.