Part 9

It is Stephanie's 18th birthday, she doesn't want anyone but her kids decided to tell everyone while she and the girls are at the tv studio just visiting because she has got the day off from work.

Magnus walks over to her and asks permission to hug her, take her on a date, she accepted his offer and hugs him back, the girls are excited that their parents are together, she has only agreed to go on a date with him because the girls can shut up about having a father in their lifes even through they have magnus in their life since their were born two years ago.

The first few months were rocky with magnus but everyone thought she was with magnus for his money but they forgot that she has her own money from the shop that she finally owns, all of belles and Leannes friends from school wanting some of the items that the twins are wearing or got.

While Stephanie is working in the shop she has her regular customers getting their regular items either for themselves or they kids.

One day while Stephanie is in the office doing the financial decisions someone who she doesn't know comes into the store she sees this from her cctv screen, so she walks out of the office and asks what do they want making and the guy states that he is interested in buying the whole store because he is going to be buying the whole neighborhood so he could build a mall in its place so that all of the little independent store could move out and be online only, Stephanie wasn't happy about the whole process.