Chapter 7

The ride back with with Aizawa was awkward-at least on my end. All Might, Mic, and Nezu all bailed and left the scruffy teacher to take me back to the staff dorms. It seems that here, the teachers have dorms before the training camp arc. Interesting and also very convenient. Hmm.

      I try not to be obvious with my staring, but after a few back and forths, the man sitting next to me sighs and opens his eyes.

"What?" Daaaaaamn. His voice is all sleep deprivation and black coffee. I'm definitely here for it.

      "Heh. Sorry, it's still just surreal. And you're kinda one of my favorite characters..." My cheeks heat up slightly before I remember that I'm a bad bitch who's only going to have this adventure one in my life-you know, if they ever figure out how to get me back home.

      "Honestly, you have a pretty big fan base. Lots of simps." I cross my arms and lean back against the seat after laying out those facts.

     "...simps?" His eyebrows crunched together in confusion and he looks like a sleepy grumpy cat. I try to keep my laughter in before he can see, but I guess a smile slips out, because even more wrinkles form, "What? What's so funny?"

      I let out a laugh, and quickly quell it, "Sorry! Sorry. You're just...never mind" I take a breath, "basically, you have a huge group of fangirls in my world. You're very popular."

      This time it's his turn to blush, and I'm kinda shook. We've gotten smiling Aizawa, hair up Aizawa, even clean-shaven Aizawa, but blushing? Fuck. 10/10 would recommend.

      "Whatever," the car slows down in front of a very familiar gate, and he gets out, "follow me, I want to sleep."

      I get out on the other side and speed walk to catch up with him, "Oh, do you not have patrol tonight?"

      He glares back at me, "How do- never mind. No, I don't. Nezu told me to take the night off to help you settle in." He turns back around and keeps walking.

      I doubt "helping" me is the only reason he wanted Aizawa to keep an eye on me, but oh well. I think we could both use the sleep.

When he reaches the closed metal arches, he stops and looks at me expectantly.

      "What's up?" I raise my brows and wait for him to open up so we can get to some -hopefully- comfy beds.

"You have to-mmmmmhmmh." He holds out a limp hand reluctantly.

      Aww~ touch starved caterpillar! He is very bad at this. The man definitely needs more friends than Presentmic and Midnight.

      I grab his hand tight and start marching through the gates, "It's fine Dadzawa, you don't have to be shy, I know that Presentmic is your soulmate!" 

So, still low-key simping over Aizawa, but he is officially off the list of love interests. 💚