42

Violence Warning

Schlatt laid there silently in fear, both hands tied side to side with only a bloody dry sheet covering his lower body.

His eyes were glued on Wilbur intensely as he watched him play with the box cutters in front of him, humming again as he moved his thumb up and down watching the blade slide up then back inside the plastic case. His chest rose up and down slowly but quickly as he stared at him.

The fear his body held made him anxious, he wanted to scream for help, he wanted to cry out for somebody but Wilbur was right about the apartments.

If people didn't care about his screams and cries last night why would they care now?

The clicking stopped making Schlatt stare at him " you know, " watching him look over into his brown eyes " I was going to kill you the night I asked you out to the movies. " Schlatt stayed silent " I actually been wanting to kill you for a while, I was hoping that after that date I would take you back to my place to fuck you an kill you. " Examining the box cutters " I was going to kill you because I never had true feelings for you. " Schlatt's eyes teared up " I just saw how you were and god I just wanted to fuck and stab you, over and over again, cut you open and just pull your intestines out one by one. "

Looking at Schlatt again " I wanted a blood bath. " A tear fell from Schlatt's eyes, no words were said, nothing but silence from him, scared to open his mouth incase he said the wrong thing and get the blade stabbed into his leg " but, " getting on top of the bed crawling towards the crying male " these last few days of being with just you, just you and me, I'm falling for you, I realised how gorgeous you really are and how beautiful your body is, I then realised, " caressing his cheek " that I love you. "

They stared eye to eye, Wilbur caressing Schlatt's cheek brushing away a tear with his thumb;

" Do you love you? "
" … "
" Do you, yes or no, say it, you said it before say it again Schlatt I wanna hear you say it one more time. "

His teary eyes stared at him before turning his head away " no…I don't have those types of feelings for you anymore, " Wilbur just staring at him " after what you did to me? How can I? I can't even see you the same Wilbur I can't even look you in the eye's anymore, it's like I'm talking to somebody completely different… " he shook his head " I'm sorry…but I don't love you… "

No words were spoken.

Schlatt waited for a reply of some sort from Wilbur, even just a sigh was good enough for him but nothing.

In the middle of the silence a sharp blade was suddenly jabbed into his thigh causing him to scream, squirming and trying to free himself from the ropes that held him down, kicking one leg as the other just lightly squrimed.

Tears poured out from his eyes as he scream louder and louder feeling the blade pull out and stab right back in " YOU LOVE ME! I KNOW IT! JUST SAY IT! SAY YOU LOVE ME! " Schlatt shook his head still trying to escape the ropes " YOU'RE CRAZY!!! FUCKING CRAZY!!! " Wilbur pulls it out and stabs the same leg again, this time more lower making him scream louder at the extra pain.

" PLEASE WILBUR! PLEASE STOP!! GOD PLEASE!!! " He glared at the sobbing man slowly pulling the box cutters out crawling beside the man shushing him, listening to the heavy panting and sniffles coming from Schlatt who terrifyingly stared over at Wilbur just smiling softly.

" Aw, don't cry, please don't cry. "
" G-Get away– "
" This would never happen if you just would've said I love you, it's that easy love. "

A gasp escaped his mouth feeling the taller male grab his cheeks and pulling him closer " now be a good boy and say it. " Tears just fell down his eyes staring at the man he once loved, the man he swore he knew for months but he couldn't he couldn't say it " i-i…I can't… " he sobbed shakily his head pathetically " I can't say it! I just can't! " Wilbur furrowed his brows and let's go of him " Wi-Wilbur Wilbur please i-i'll say it! I'll do anything! Please don't do it again! I-I'll let you fuck me again! I'll let you do whatever just please! Please don't it Wilbur god I beg of you will! PLEASE!!! " He sobbed loudly squirming as the man straddled him " anything with your body you say? " He nods " YES! YES! ANYTHING! " he hums.

His hand caressed his torso " since you can't tell me you love me, then I'll show everyone who you belong to~ " clicking was heard from the bloody blade making his eyes widened " NONONONONO!!! WILBUR PLEASE PLEASE DON'T!!!!! " A hand slapped over his mouth moving the blade closer to his skin, chest rising up and down quickly.

Schlatt shut his eyes tightly waiting for the pain, and right in the middle of his chest Wilbur slowly pushed the blade into his skin making Schlatt scream from the top of his lungs under his hand, unable to kick his legs with Wilbur sitting on top of them.

The blade was slowly carving his skin open making Schlatt wail louder and louder at the slowly unbearable pain, clinching the rope with dear life.

Blood dripped down his skin as Wilbur carved the lines " almost done darling just a few more seconds~ " smiling at him like it was nothing and finally after a good painful minute the blade pulled away from his skin, Wilbur examining the carving he left.

A carving of a bloody W in the middle of his chest alongside with all of the cuts he did last night to him.

He trailed his fingers over the open cut making Schlatt shout pulling his hand away from his mouth listening to him wail. Tears streaming down his face, boogers mixed with saliva also dripping down his face. He looks up at Wilbur tearfully and slowly shakes his head " please…please no more. " He looked so worn out so weak…so pathetic. Wilbur grabbed his chin and pressed his lips against his slobbery mouth but Schlatt didn't push away, the fear of having to go through that again he couldn't, so he let him do whatever. Wilbur pulled away with a string of saliva connected from both their lips, rubbing his thumb on his bottom lip;

" So gorgeous for me…you know that? " Pushing his curly messy hair from out of his face " …yes… " making him smile " you know I love you right? " He nods " …yes… " smiling " do you love me? " Again he nods " …yes… " Wilbur kisses his cheek " good. " Hugging him afterwards " I'm sorry love, just had to show you a lesson is all. " Pecking his forehead.

Tears streamed down Schlatt's face.

If this is the only way to not get killed then he's willing to act like a lover to keep his life, it's the only way to let him figure out a way to escape.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

A little shorter than the other two but yeah :)

Sorry to kill the mood again but the book is closely coming to an end :(