11

Okay schlatt really was getting worried at this point.

He's worried at the fact that its been three days since one of his friends has either messaged or called them, schlatt asked Connor to call but the problem also was that he did many times and nobody said anything or called him once. Schlatt was now getting scared, did they arrest them(?) Hurt them(?) Something must've happened to them....

Schlatt sat on the bed in the guest room they were currently staying at, so many things were running through his mind right now, somebody knocked on the door " come in! " he said seeing the door open revealing wilbur " hey bud you doing alright(?) Connor was asking for you, he was also worried for you too. " wilbur said making schlatt huff out air " no I'm not wilbur, they haven't been messaging us or calling us, its been three days wilbur, three fucking days and not a word.... "

" Look I know but what if they can't talk to us right now, I mean what if the cops are still there and they can't call or message us? " schlatt nods " they obviously can't message us but why not they text or call connor? " wilbur shrugs " maybe... maybe the cops don't want them to get distracted from questioning or something? "

" yeah but many damn questions do they have to fucking answer??? "

Wilbur sighs " look schlatt you just need to calm down okay(?) Just give them time a patience alright? " schlatt stayed quiet " alright? " wilbur repeated " wilbur... " wilbur hums " I'm going to... I'm going over to the house and check it out... " wilbur eyes widened " your kidding right? " schlatt looks at him " no I'm deadass... "

" Schlatt, " wilbur chuckles " schlatt thats the most stupid fucking idea I heard all fucking day come on(!) Go over to the house??? " schlatt stood up " its not like I'm going inside or anything I'll be watching from afar– " " SCHLATT ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF(?!) NO(!) YOU'RE NOT GOING OVER THERE!!! " schlatt furrowed his brows " Come on wilbur stop being a little bi– "

" SCHLATT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE SEEN OR CAUGHT(?) THEN FUCKING WHAT(!) WHAT HAPPENS OR WHAT WILL WE DO FUCKING DO(?!) I DOUBT I CAN BAIL YOU OR THE GUYS(!!!) YOUR GOING TO BE ASKED MORE QUESTIONS THEN THEM!!! "

" Wilbur calm the fuck down alright??? " Wilbur slams his fist to the wall " DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN SCHLATT(!) YOUR RISKING YOUR FUCKING LIFE TO GET CAUGHT OR EVEN GET FUCKING ARRESTED(!) WHAT IF THEY SEE YOU RUNNING BACK TO THE HOUSE(?) YOU WILL PUT MY OWN LIFE ON FUCKING RISK(!) BESIDES YOUR MY FUCKING VICTIM!!!! " Schlatt furrowed his brow trying to reason with him " Wilbur look I won't get caught I'll– "

" NO, YOUR STAYING HERE AND WE'LL WAIT FOR THEM TO CALL US YOUR NOT GOING OVER THERE TO GET FUCKING CAUGHT BY THE FUCKING COPS! "

" wilbur... "

Wilbur sighs " Look schlatt... " wilbur rubs his head " I just.. Just don't do anything stupid alright(?) Especially what's going on right now... Don't do anything stupid please... I'm the most wanted out of both of us and I just don't want you to get in trouble if they find out that your really not a victim... " schlatt sighs " I know wilbur but I've been thinking for the past two days.... I've been thinking... Maybe we should do what Travis said.. We should go to the police station. " wilbur eyes widened " before you shout(!) I just want to say that maybe if we tell them and actually give them evidence that you didn't just kill him w-we would be okay after you know? "

" what evidence schlatt(?) The only evidence they have is me running on camera with blood on me and "Kidnapping" you, besides they have my credit card and finger prints on the knife so what point do I have... but to run... along with you, " schlatt sighs " I fucking hate cops.... "

Wilbur chuckles " tell me about it... "

Both of the boys stayed quiet before wilbur was the first to break the silence " Schlatt please don't do anything stupid and by stupid I mean go to the house, please schlatt we need to lie low as low as possible, " schlatt sadly nodded not saying anything back, wilbur sadly stares at him, while schlatt stood there he felt arms wrap around him making a co fused face at first quickly realising that wilbur was hugging him.

" Hey I'm worried also but don't let it get to you too much okay(?) It takes time and patience for something to be over and right now we have to do that for them alright? " schlatt stood quietly before hugging the taller male " yeah I understand wilbur... " wilbur smiles " thats good. "

Wilbur pulls away smiling down at the shorter male " hey if your hungry there's food downstairs if you want to eat? " schlatt shook his head " nah I'm good. " wilbur shrugged " okay well if you need us or need to talk me and connor are downstairs for you. " schlatt nodded watching wilbur walk away. Wilbur walked out of the room closing the door from behind himself leaving schlatt back inside the bedroom alone.

Fuck...

Schlatt sighed sitting back down on the bed.

Life hits fucking hard... He never thought that this would happen to him... He just wants to go see his friends and see how they are and why they weren't calling him...

This got schlatt thinking,

What the fuck is actually happening at their house right now?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:)))) action is starting soon so be prepared ;)))))