30

Thirty chapter's baby!!!!

Clay leans in to kiss George, with a chu.

" I'll be home later, if you need me or if anything happens please call me George, " George smiles and kisses his cheek " okay I will, I love you. " Clay hugs him " I love you too. "

And out him of the front door, giving his husband one last smile before closing the door.

George stood there and listened to his car, he could hear the engine of the vehicle hearing the car pull out of the drive way and onto the road, driving away.

As soon as he left George quickly went upstairs, there's something he had to do.

Since the talk with darryl and zak something been on his mind, and hearing them say he isn't the same person like he is at home, that gets him curious onto what he talks about about or does on his computer he uses for work in his office.

He knows it was his privacy but George needed to know. He needed to know if his husband was a so called 'goodcop' at work.

George walks to the second door of the hallway which was the office next to Toby's room, he grabs the handle and twists it but no use, its locked.

" dammit… "

He walks back downstairs to her a small knife and walks back up to the office.

George puts the knife between the door, pushing it down so he could open it.

If clay found out he tried to go inside of the office he would literally kill him, clay tells him its because of scenes he's been to that he didn't want his innocent husband to see, but sometimes it makes him think that its something more.

" come on… stupid fuc– AH! "

George slaps a hand onto his mouth feeling a stinging sensation on his hand, he looks down at his hand and sees a large cut on the palm.

Tears weld up in his eyes,

You idiot, of course this would happen, you're using a knife.

George goes into his room walking to the bathroom, pulling out a med kit, it was painful to pour lots of rubbing alcohol but in the end it was wrapped up well.

He walks to a now open office and steps inside, it seems like Clay's scent, and it was very clean in here.

George walks to the computer and turns it on only to be met with a password.

" of course there's a password on here, " he began to think of some dates when he saw the hint on the bottom that was said it was a date.

First he tried their wedding day, wrong.

the date when Clay proposed to him, wrong.

George puts his birthday, wrong again.

He began to think what it could be and a date of something special. George's eyes lit up, Toby. George puts in his birthday which was wrong, then he puts in the day they brought him home, just two days after he was just born.

Correct.

George smiles widely then goes to documents or anything on the computer, all he could see was documents on documents, and gosh there was things he saw too that he wished he didn't see.

The mouse trailed over to the document of this months case, of the boy who got brutally murdered.

George read through the documents and stuff of the boy before he got killed, he was only seventeen, so young…

If something like this happened to toby he would've gone mad, it something you don't ever want to see happen to your child.

As he scrolled down that where he saw the suspects and their photo's, Wilbur and Johnathan aka Schlatt, they didn't look like bad people at all especially the main suspect Wilbur, he looked like a very nice young man and very handsome too.

As he read through the things about the two the corner caught his eye.

Messages.

George quickly pressed it and looked through the names, more males then females, god he hopes he doesn't see more then what he was hopping to find which he didn't even know for himself.

Scrolling through messages one by one, which were all innocent and just a nice conversation between his husband and his friends, he came across techno.

He pressed techno's name and read through the conversations bottom to top, he noticed that they would talk then argue out of nowhere then go back to talking, as George scrolls up he came across a certain conversation that clay started;

C:
Techno you there?

T:
Yea

C:
Okay about the kid

T:
What kid

C:
That travis kid for fucks sakes techno!!

T:
What about him

C:
So much shit!
What if he wakes up and tells someone??? Or the chief?? What are we going to do???

T:
We'll just beat the hell out of him again thats all

C:
And if that doesn't work??

T:
We are going to have to find a way
Its either we do something
Or we lose our jobs
That simple

C:
I dunno man
What if we don't go through with it??
I don't want the chief telling my husband either
He's going to kill me!!!
That kid is going to ruin the both of us!

George was confused but mostly concerned about the fact that they were talking about a kid named travis, and the fact that techno said they were going to beat him up again was more concerning.

T:
Chill
Nobody is going to find out clay I sear to you

C:
Like thats going to help huh??

T:
Shut up

C:
He's in a hospital and there's so many people he could tell
What are we supposed to do then??

T:
Don't worry after he wakes up we'll give him three days before we go inside and have our "chat" with him

C:
God if this doesn't work

T:
You in?

C:
As long as George doesn't find out then yes I am.

George was in disbelief reading this, this couldn't… this wasn't him… this wasn't his husband, he wanted to cry, who was travis and why was he in the hospital?? Was it because of his husband?? Oh my gosh…

So many thing running through his mind.

He began to do his search on Clay's computer and tried to figure out what hospital and anything that could help, and after some research he finally founds some hints and what hospital he went too.

George was going to go to the hospital and find out what his beloved husband did,

And what he truly was.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

He really do be going investigating tho