5 years later

Clarie's Dad ( Gray Hart)
5 years later in our New York Mansion

"Claire , please stop running the house. You will get hurt. Come on and eat your lunch." I heard my wife( kristine Hart)  screaming from the living room.

It has been 5 whole years since the day, my daughter Claire's birthday and my daughter Chloe's dead. I remember that day,16th May . Kristine and I decided to move on with our lives and take care of Claire.

Claire was growing up great and was becoming a very smart and caring girl each day.

Although I lost a daughter, I thanked god that he gave me a great daughter. At this age, babies barely moved around but my Claire, she was sure something.

My business was growing each day. Seems like Claire isn't just lucky for herself but everyone around her.
My company, the Hart Industry was becoming a millionaire industry. And I was glad that I was able to take care everyone in my family.

On some busy and tiring days, Claire would come up to me to messages my shoulders while asking about my work . She helped her mom with the housework even if she was not told to.It was adorable to see that she cared so much about her family at this age.

" Dad! Are you busy?" Claire smiled at the door as I was working with some business matters

" No dear. Why? Is there something you want."

"Nope" Looking down at the business files in my hand"I was wondering when are you coming out to eat lunch with us?"

I laughed her. Usually, I am at my office during lunch times and only home for dinners. This is why she was so excited.

I suddenly dropped everything and got up to carry Claire in my arms
"Lets go and get some lunch" she giggled.

At the dinner table, Claire started talking about her classmates .

"One of my classmates,Mary, has a twin called Gary. They are always play together . I wish I had a twin. It would be so much fun"

That hit kristine and me both by surprise. She looked so sad with tears in her cries
Then Claire started looking nervously at her

" Did I say something wrong ,Mom"
She asked

"No dear , not at all"

"Then why are you crying?"

" She is crying because she realizes that her daughter is becoming such a beautiful and smart girl. Thats all" I replied

Then Claire looked at me and smiled " So she is proud of me ?"

"Of course, we both are."

"So wouldnt you want to have a another girl just like me" She asked

"Nope, I just want my Claire and no one else. I don't want anyone to replace you at all. "

"I see,thats good" she said " I don't want a twin then too"

After dinner, Claire went to watch TV.

"How long are we going to keep this a secret ?" I knew what she was talking about. I looked around first just to make sure Claire wasn't listening but she seemed busy .

" I am not sure." I told her honestly." I guess when the time seems right. ANYWAYS, tomorrow is Claire' 5 th birthday. Do you have everything ready?"

She gave me that look saying I know you are trying to change the subject. After a while, she replied.
" Yup, everything is ready. I invited all her classmates and most importantly the Knights."

"Good. Claire can also meet there son ,Ethan "

" Yup, maybe one day Claire and Ethan will end up together " Kristine joked

" I don't mind as long as he is nice to her" I really didn't mind.  I mean Austin was really important to me and was like family. He was my best friend and the reason to how I found Kristine, The love of my life. It started with a forced double date...