Canada

CLAIRE

Finally its the day that I have been waiting for . It is the day that Ethan and I go to Canada to compete in the competition.

Competition or no competition, the main reason I was going was to find out about my twin.Chloe, ever since I Found out about Her, I couldn't stop thinking how she would turn out like. Was she nice? Or was she mean?
Was she pretty or..wait
She looks like me soo.. She will have brown hair with blue eyes .Thanks to my mom, I had her brown hair and my dad's blue eyes. My mom was a brunette with brown eyes while my dad was brunette with blue eyes. So I guess if my sister and I are twins so we would look alike.

I wonder how the woman who kidnapped her was like. Was she mean? Of course she was

She stole away my sister. What kind of person does that to a family. But I HONESTY WANT TO FIND OUT SOON so that I can...I can....Wait what will I do.

Ok I have to think about that. Just then my mom's voice woke me up.

"Honey, Are you ready. Ethan is here and waiting for you"

"I am coming mom. Wait"

I walked down the stairs and saw Ethan standing there with his luggage. Ethan is also a brunette but with brown eyes.I love those brown. I wonder what colour eyes would our children. Wait Claire, seriously what is wrong with you.'I answered myself many times
before....Everything....Everything was wrong with me.'

Then suddenly Ethan started laughed at how I was clearly having troubles trying to hold my luggages. Well it was my fault because I Had about 3 luggages. Don't ask why.....well I am a girl so it should make sense. I had too many clothes and wait . I totally forgot that I was going to buy new ones too.

"Stop laughing moron"I screamed at him "Don't just stand there, help me "

"Do you really need that many bags ?"

"Well duh. We are going for a month, 3 bags are barely enough. How many do you have ?"

"One only, we can buy things like clothes in Canada, people wear clothes there too Claire so I am sure there will be some shops." He said that in a Are you dumb enough not to have thought about that

"Whatever Knight. A girl just needs to be on the safe side"

Ethan just gave his signature laugh and helped me carry the bags to his car

Alrite then ,time to say goo.....

Just then my mom came and gave me the tightest hugs

"Mom can't breathe"

Even if I was lacking air at the moment. I could perfectly hear my supposedly Best friend laughing instead of helping me. Some best friend he is.

"Honey, you are going to kill her"

"Oopps sorry Claire, it's just that I am going to miss you so very much"

"I know mom, me too and of course you too dad"

I hugged him.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Hart, but thanks to your daughter we are already every late sooo"

My dad let out a small laugh while I made a angry face at Ethan

"Alrite you two, I want no nonsense in Canada, you better behave. And Ethan please take care of Claire "

"Of course sir. "

The ride to the airport was full of arguments over small issues such as whose in charge.

"And that's why I should be incharge, The end." I had just finished giving my point of view to him as we finally checked in. He wouldn't be able to beat me now since I gave him half an hour worth of speech.

"Yeah yeah sure and heres my speech : Firstly, I am older by a few months & secondly, your parents told me to take care of you. Not the other way around."

I wanted to argue with that but he was right and he is always right. No wonder he gets higher than me all the time.

"Fine you win,....this time " I finally gave in however mumbling the last time"

Ethan just smirked at me, walking away feeling victorious.

The airplane ride was every long so i decided to sleep it though.

After awhile, I finally woke up finding myself laying into Ethan's arms while he was asleep too. He looked so cute while that cute nose and his cute perfectly made lips which I was moving closer to.

Stop it Claire. Seriously this is the billionth time I told you that this month.

Just then the captain spoke.

The plane will be landing shortly please put on your seatbelts.

I was about to wake Ethan up but when I turned to him. He was already awake.

"Had a nice sleep did we?"

"Yeah, it was....ok I guess" I just rolled my eyes at his answer

"What, did you to want to hear the following answer, Claire I just had the best sleep. It was wonderful. Why may you ask. Well because you were there and it was amazing. We were about to kiss and...." He was about to continue but I hit him so hard he had to stop.

"Funny" was all that I said before I looked out the window.

"I am finally in Canada . I will be able to look for my sister, Chloe. It won't be long now. Watch out you witch, you will regret taking my sister away from me"

"Has anyone ever told you that you are very creepy. ?"

" Hey, you just ruined the moment"

"What moment exactly, you talking to yourself or you making a fool out of yourself?"

"Noooo, You know the moment like the ones in the movies where they say stuff like this before getting off the plane to a place where they will have an adventure. "

"Right that, how could I not know "

He laughed off and I rolled my eyes to look down the Windows " Where are you Chloe ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well Claire and Ethan are finally here In Canada to find Chloe. But will they be able to? Or will the clue continue to drive them further away from the truth