Last minute preparation

Claire

It has been a week since I found out about my Twin sister Chloe, It hasn't been easy at all.

My dreams about her are becoming worse. Sometimes I woke up screaming in the middle of the night telling the witch who took my sister away from me to stop hurting her.

Before, I only used to have one dream (the gun shot noise) but only its getting worse. My parents know that I am going through a problem and I need space.

Ethan, he has been super supportive. I am so lucky to have such a best friend but sometimes it pains me that my sister never had a chance to live the life I did.

What if she had to be a maid for the past 17 years of our lifes just like Cinderella.

Suddenly, the door flew open

"Claire, I had enough of this. Snap out of it. If you keep sitting here all day log and thinking about Chloe, its not going to help anything." Ethan who just interrupted my thoughts,came in giving me a lecture.

"Mr and Mrs Hart just told me that you didn't even have your lunch yet."

"I was going to..soon" I replied playing with my long hair.

Ethan jumped onto bed with me.

"Have you packed your bags yet ?"

"I have to go shopping for something and nope haven't done anything yet. I am just so worried. What will she say? Will she even believe me?! ."

Ethan knew that she was really worried. He could see it in her eyes. He pulled her down to where he was lying and started stroking her hair.

"You know we will never find out if we don't make it to Canada."

"Why won't we make it to Canada ?"

"Well you haven't been eating well, you are worried sick and you haven't even started packing your bags. I mean we are leaving Tomorrow "

He said to her as he looked into her eyes. She knew he was right. He was always right. Ethan knew Claire for a long time. He knew that when Claire is worried, she gets sick easily.

"Your right. Omg YOUR RIGHT!, what was I doing.I still need to buy new clothes and..." she stopped as Ethan started laughing.

"See there is the Claire I know. Now come on we are going to the mall, first we are going to eat and then your shopping "

"Thanks Ethan, you always know what to say. Now GET OUT! I need to change" I tried pushing him off bed but I guess his working out in his home gym and being a football player worked because he wouldn't move.

"I don't mind, just go ahead and change."

"Really, that makes me feel better. Oh wait, no it doesn't. Now go"

"Fine kill joy. " I giggled as he finally left the room. Idiot

"So what do you want to eat ?"

"Anything! Just hurry, I need to shop."

"Fine your favourite pizza is good i guess right? "

"Yup"

After eating pizza, we went to many different shops .

"Here " Ethan said as he slipped a cute necklace on me.

I looked down,it was so beautiful and it had my name on it.

"Oh my god Ethan, its beautiful !" I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek."Where did you get it from"