Knight brought my Hart a queen.

Yup like I mentioned.Austin knight was my best childhood friend. Amy knight was kristine' childhood best friend.They were the reason Kristine and I first met. One day during high school, Austin came to me

"Dude, get ready.We are going on a double date. Amy and I , and her best friend Kristine and you. Doesn't that sound fun!" He seemed super happy.

He has been dating this girl , Amy. She is very nice and pretty. They were a cute couple and I had a feeling they will get married and have cute babies. I was happy so them. I mean it was a great way for Austin to forget about his problems back home where his parents just got divorced.
But I honestly didn't really like the idea of me going on a date with someone I knew nothing about.

" No way man, I am not going "

"Oh come on Gray... wolf" which was a nickname that he picked out for me."Amy said that it was girls night out and if she comes with me , Kristine will he alone. She didn't want that, I wanted Amy for dinner and you need a life.....so I told her it could be a double date and she agreed. HAPPY ending for everyone"

" Everyone, except me. I m not going and that is finally."

"Please, come on. Maybe you get to like her and finally get married one day and have a beautiful daughter who will marry my handsome son"
I gave myself a face palm and said no again but he didn't stop.

After an hour of begging,begging and even more begging. I gave in

"Alright, you win Knight, I will go but you owe me big time"

That night,Austin and I got ready to go.

" Dude, I really don't want to go. I mean I don't even know her, what if she is totally opposite me or totally annoying " I asked Austin as he covered himself up with a cloud of perfume. I guess he really likes her and will do anything to impress her

" She is Amy's Friend so I guess she won't be anything like that" he replied without looking at me

"I am your friend yet you still don't look at good looking as me" I joked. This time he turned around and made a 'you got to be joking '

But just then the door bell rang. 'Great no turning back now'

"Just be nice to her, maybe someday you will thank me"

"Yeah right"

Both of us went to the door and opened it. There were two girls standing at the doorway. Amy didn't look bad but wow the girl standing next to her. MAN she sure was something. Just then I felt a arm hit me in the ribs. Ouch. Of course it was my best friend giving me the look'I told you she won't be bad loooking'

But he knows I don't judge a book by it's cover. She was very beautiful but was she my type. WAIT what is my type.

She looked very shy. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that matched her eyes.

Austin finally decided to break the silence.

" You both look beautiful, right Gray Wolf" Really the nickname, infront of them.

Then suddenly the girl, what was her name, Kristine giggled. She had a beautiful giggle.

"Thank you. You guys don't look bad either." Amy replied." This is my best friend , Kristine and Kristine this is Austin's best friend, Gray.......Gray Wolf to be exact."

"Nope its not" I shaked hands with Kristine" My name is Gray Hart but thats what my friends call me or should I say my best friend and his girlfriend."

" I kinda like it " she finally saud something.

" So lets go, we have a booked time" Austin suggested.

And then we took off.
That night Kristine and I talked a lot and got to learn a lot about each other .

After having double dates with her so a few months, we finally became offical

At the end of high school, we were so inlove that we decided to get married once we finally university.

That is the story how the Knight brought my Hart a queen.