A Glimpse in the past

Ethan

Claire has always been my best friend since we were both 5. I hate to see her in pain and worry which is all that she has faced ever since she found out about the biggest secret of her life, her twin sister who was kidnapped as a baby.She has been totally stressed out but I am glad that she shares everything with me so that i can help her out. Afterall, I Would do anything for her cuz I love her more than just friends but unfortunately she doesn't.

I will always remember that day.The day I first met my first and last love. My parents made me get up and get ready within an hour that day. They told me that we were going to a birthday party.

I DIDN'T want to go out at all because everywhere I go, people start pinching my cheeks and honestly it was pretty annoying.

My parents car pulled up to a huge mansion, it was about the same height as ours.

Time to go out and destroy my cheeks.

As soon as we entered the room, I saw a lot of girls and boys around my age

A lot of girls smiled and waved at me.Stupid girls, there are just 5 and already flirting with me,some even came up and asked my name and did their giggles.

Some of the parents try their best to become friends with my parents so that in the future their daughter can get married to me and become rich.Lucky,my parents aren't that stupid so they can see that.

Just then interrupting my thoughts came a girl in a beautiful pink gown.She came walking down the stairs. She was the cutest girl I have ever seen. Then suddenly everyone started singing the happy birthday song to her.I am guessing that she is the birthday girl.

She walked down the stairs still holding her mom's hand.

As soon as she came down, my parents went to give her a big hug.I am guessing that her parents are my parents best friends.

I don't mind being friends with her at all. Ok now I sound like those crazy girls.

She looked at me and had a curious face. She is the first girl who didn't smile flirting at me.

"Hey, Happy Birthday..." wait I didn't know her name

"Claire, its Claire Hart and thanks" Her voice was so sweeet and enchanting .

"Ethan , Ethan Knight.. I don't mind being your shinning knight" smiled at her, hoping she will get it.It was super cheesy but I heard my dad saying it to my mom once so I said it but now I regret it. The girl...I mean Claire looked weirdly at me and why wouldn't she. I honestly thought it was pretty stupid. Well no turning back now..

"I…"

Then suddenly she giggled, her giggles were so cute."Your very funny"

"Wait you thought that was funny?"

"Well Lame but yup funny "

"Hmmm Thanks anyways, so you want to be friends ?"

"Sure, I would love to "

"Great"

"Claire dear, come on and cut your cake" her mom called to her

I suddenly took her hand in mine,"Come on,lets go"I told her. Lucky, she didn't hit me or told me to take my hand away, instead she smiled warmly

****************
11 years later.

Its been 11 years since I became friends with Claire.I am already 16 but her birthday is next month and I am already planning a huge party for her. She is getting prettier than ever. And the other guys won't stop looking at her. Idiots