Strange dreams

Claire

After such a flight, all I wanted to do was sleep forever. This wasn't just for my beauty sleep you know, it was for my smart brain. I need the rest to keep my brain ready for the competition.

We finally took a cab to go to the school.

" I am sure this school would be nothing compared to our school, I don't see why they chose this school." I said while looking at the beautiful scenery. Canada was a beautiful place. 'Why didn't ever come here' I thought to myself.

"The school isn't all that bad you know, its actually bigger than our school"

"How would you know, you talk like you have been to this school before"

"I have.."

"What, when, you liar. I have known you my entire life and I have never seen you go to Canada before." I turned around to face him.

"If you would have let me finished my sentence,that would have been great" He replied making his sometimes you are too annoying face.

" Opps, sorry. Please continue"

" Like I was saying, yes I have seen the school before because I went to their school website"

"School website?"

"Yup, you see they have that thing in Canada too "

"Well I know that, but why would you check out the school before we visit, there is a thing called being surprised too you know"

"I just wanted to be sure of the place, since I am the responsible one here." Trying to rub it in my face that my parents put him incharge.

"Whatever, end of discussion"I turned to face the window "Just wake me up when we arrive, okay?"

"Of course your highness, I would never think about leaving her royal pain in my butt alone in a cab" I wasnt looking at him but I could tell he was smirking while saying that.

***************
"Stop running, its really dangerous. We can get hurt if we keep running like this"

"Well do you have a better idea Sis?"

"No, not yet but I will come up with something, you will see!"

"Yea, so until you do, we have to continue running!" She said as she jumped over a rock.

Its not my fault I am not equipped with the proper running shoes like she is.

" But,...I am tired...I.." I was suddenly stopped mid sentence as She stopped in front of me.

" Look, I understand you are tired, but I know Madame Rose. She won't stop until she finds me and you. She.."

"It's you and I "

"What?"

"Your grammer was wrong"

"Are you kidding me, firstly it wasnt and secondly listen to me." She looked very serious. When If she looked exactly like me, she was little more serious and had some scars on the arms. Well I do feel sorry for her, she has been tortured her whole life, while I enjoyed my whole life with expensive things and good friends and not to mention my loving parents whom she didn't even ever see.

"Claire, listen to me, I know you see the future sometimes, that's your strength, and you maybe know what could happen if we don't run. No one is here to help us. Mom, dad, ethan and grandma, they aren't here. We have to do this ourselves. Okay?"
She explained to me calmly.