Getting To Know The Familia

We had already gotten settled in, and I set up a crib for the twins near my bed. Although, I doubt it'll be useful at night since they've been wanting to sleep with me more. I got called by Loki to come to her room. Probably for the falna. I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

Loki: "Come in!" I opened the door and she sprang at me. I moved to the side, and she landed face first on the floor. "Owie!" She said rubbing her nose.

Maple: "I'd prefer it if you didn't jump at me." I walked into her room, and sat on the bed.

Loki: "Boo! You're no fun!" She walked over to me and sat on the bed next to me. "Anyway, let's get on with the process. I got some work to do. Now strip!"

Maple: I was hesitant at first, but I realized I had to recieve her falna. "Sure." I took off my shirt and laid it next to me. I saw her grab a needle from her drawer and poke her finger with it. I felt something cold run down my back, and a luminous light coming from behind me. Is this how you get a falna?

Loki: "No way! I hit the jackpot!" She screamed. "You shoulda told me you were a level 4!"

Maple: "Give me a warning if you're going to suddenly scream." I said covering my ears. "Also, I never knew I was."

Loki: "Damn kid, you're one hell of an adventurer." The light faded away and she handed me a paper. "Here's your stats kid. You should be proud." She leaned her arm against my shoulder and watched as I was looking over my stats.

Maple Leywin

Level 4

Strength: C984

Endurance: B854

Dexterity: B896

Agility: B999

Magic: A564

Abnormal Resistance: S874

Magic:

Elementals: The user can control the following elements; wind, water, fire, earth, sound, lightning, ice, gravity. As his stat's increase, he will be able to control more elements.

Skills:

Augmenter - The user can easily increase his stats as he experiences real fights against monster and others. And, if his will is strong enough, it'll increase his stats twice as much.

Maple: "I never expected to have a skill. I expected to be a level one since all I ever do is train." I put the paper down and put my shirt back on.

Loki: "Well, you couldn't have gotten the Augmenter skill from just training. Surely, you would've fought against other people at some point." She grabbed my paper and stood up. "You ever fight with an adventurer or something?"

Maple: I though about it. "There was my mom who helped me in magic and my dad who helped me in training. There was also-" I stopped from saying his name. I didn't want to. To me, his name is taboo.

Loki: "Hm?"

Maple: I shook my head. "Nevermind. There was also some monsters where I lived. Other than that, that was all."

Loki: "Well then that solves it! The case of your skill!" She slapped my back. "Alright, let's go get some dinner! I'm starving." She put her arm around my neck and guided me to the dining room. When we walked in, she announced to everyone in the room, "Hey everyone! We got a new member! And he's a keeper~."
She said the last sentence rather flirty tone. I shivered.

Maple: I bowed to the people in the room. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of me in the future."

Loki: "Also his family is going to stay with us due to no one else taking care of them. Treat them well." She took a seat, and I took a seat to the table on the right, where mom and the twins were sitting.

Maple: As I walked over, I heard some people whispering. Probably because my family is staying here. When I approached the twins, Arthur reached his hands out to me and started to whine. "Yeah, yeah." I picked him up and sat down.

Some people started to introduce themselves to me and I started a conversation with them. After dinner, I gave the twins a bath and headed to bed. I made sure mom also got ready. I'm kinda happy that she didn't talk that much. I don't want others to know about her condition. That may be selfish, but I don't want others to get involved with my life. But I guess it's too late for that.

Maple: "Why did I even bother to build the crib." I sweat dropped. "I swear, you guys are just trouble makers." The twins were smiling in their sleep, as if to taunt to me. I sighed. I stared at them before saying "Goodnight June."

A/N: Sorry for the late update and short chapter, I had writers block, also I suck at school and am about to fail. Regardless, I'll try to update more. And, I'm done making promises I can't keep. See ya later.