A Princess Among us

Aladdin and Abu were up to their capers for food again. While they were scraping for food to eat, I sat on Sweeney's lap while mom bought some fruits for us to eat. Luckily, she had a backpack on her back to keep track of her things and my lavender lotion too. When I was 3, I was diagnosed with what my late dad had; a panic attack. Whenever I see someone hurt, I hyperventilate and faint. The only way to keep my panic attacks at bay is the lavender lotion. Lavender, they say helps to keep you calm, and it helps you sleep.

We saw a vendor with the watermelon, trying to attract them towards the food.

"Try this, your taste buds will dance and sing." The vendor offered. Then Abu from above grabbed on to the watermelon and distracted him. "Hey, get your paws off that!"

"Blah, blah, blah!" Abu stuck out his tongue at the vender.

"Why you! Get away from here, you filthy ape!" The vender yelled.

While the vendor was distracted with Abu, Aladdin picked up a watermelon from the front while he wasn't looking.

"Bye-bye!" Abu chirped and got back up to where we were.

"Nice going, Abu! Breakfast is served!" Aladdin smiled.

"I've got some grapes from the vendor." My mom arrived with the fruit.

"Thanks, mommy!" I smiled. Grapes are my favorite fruit to eat.

"How'd you get them?" Sweeney asked curiously.

"I've got some Arabian money for it in my pocket." My mom explained.

"Oh, I could've used my five pound to get it." Sweeney smiled. "Next time, I would."

Mom and Sweeney chuckled.

And we all dug in just as Aladdin cracked open the watermelon and he and Abu dug in.

Over my mom's shoulder, I saw a lean and lank man with long raven wavy hair and kind brown eyes in blue sorcerer robes. With him were three other men; one was wearing his dark blue Sorcerer robes and around his neck was the Eye of Agamotto; he had fair skin, brown hair neatly parted on the side with gray sideburns; and a neatly cropped goatee beard. His name is Doctor Stephen Strange; he is my stepdad. The next man wore black Jedi robes; he had long wavy light brown hair and cerulean blue eyes that can see things before they happen. That Jedi's name is Anakin Skywalker. The third man was wearing cream colored Jedi robes and he had light auburn hair, clear blue eyes and a beard. His name is Obi-Wan Kenobi. In the galaxy far-far away, I am Nova Jyn Kenobi; daughter of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satine Kryze, the Duchess of Mandalore.

"Mommy, isn't that uncle Joshie?" I asked.

"I'm sure that's him, sweetie." My mom looked from a distance now.

With those four men, there was a young woman about 15 or 16...she had tan skin, long raven hair tied back into turquoise blue ponytails which were hidden; she was wearing a brown robe underneath. Aladdin looked as well and Sweeney could tell that he looked smitten with the girl.

"Wow...!" Aladdin breathed in awe.

"She's pretty!" I also looked in awe.

"Uh oh. Hello? Hello?" Abu noticed and waved his hand in front of Aladdin.

"I can tell, lad...you're quite smitten with her." Sweeney smiled.

"Who is he looking at?" My mom asked.

"There's a lady in the distance that he's falling for." Sweeney explained.

I could see that the pretty girl was handing a little boy an apple and she gave it to him.