Prince Ali Abawa

Uncle Joshua and his decoys, Aunt Mary , Princess Jasmine, the girls, Sweeney and I were in the throne room the next morning, awaiting what the Sultan would say to Jafar about what he did. Jafar is a tall, dark Arabian man with a slim figure with black and red royal robes; what a royal trusted adviser would wear. On his bald head was a turban and he had a thin goatee beard that was twisted.

"Jafar, this is an outrage. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service; but from now on, you must discuss sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded!" The sultan scolded.

"I assure you, your highness. It won't happen again." Jafar said, kneeling before the sultan.

"Yeah, right!" Krishna scoffed.

"Easy, Kris..." Uncle Joshua softly and gently calmed Kris.

"Jasmine...Jafar, now let us put this whole messy business behind us...please?" The Sultan pleaded.

Jasmine was angry as Jafar took her hand.

"My most abject and humble apologies to you as well, Princess." Jafar offered.

"At least some good would come of my being forced to marry; when I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of YOU." Jasmine snapped.

Jasmine stalked off and the sultan ran after her.

I walked up to the room to wonder about my parents, Aladdin and Abu. Then I went downstairs to join the sultan on stacking his toys to the top.

BOOM! The door burst open and in came Jafar with a scroll in his hand; and Iago perched on his shoulder.

"Sire, I have found a solution to the problem with your daughter." Jafar announced.

"Awk! A problem with your daughter!" The parrot repeated squawking.

He's got a talking parrot?! I thought befuddled.

"Really?!" The Sultan seemed interested to hear.

" Right here. "If the princess has not chosen a husband by the appointed time, then the sultan shall choose for her." Jafar read to the Sultan.

The Sultan was giving the parrot the cracker and he refused.

"But Jasmine hated all those suitors. How could I choose someone she hates?" The Sultan questioned.

"Not to worry, my liege. There is more." Jafar assured as the Sultan stuffed the cracker down the parrot's throat. I giggled. "If in the event a suitable prince cannot be found,"

"Jerk." Iago growled.

"...a princess must then be wed to...hmm...interesting..." Jafar read on and stopped at the interesting part of the scroll.

"What? Who?!" The Sultan wanted to know.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"The royal vizier...why, that would be...me." Jafar revealed.

"What?!" I gasped shocked.

"But I thought the law says that only a prince can marry a princess. I'm quite sure that..." The Sultan protested.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, my lord..." Jafar pulled out his golden snake staff and the eyes glowed an eerie red fiery yellow. I looked up worried for the sultan. "You will order the Princess to marry me."

"I will...order...the princess...to..." The Sultan was being hypnotized now but he shook it off, pushing it back from him. "But you're so old!" He protested.

"The princess WILL MARRY ME." Jafar growled, forcing the hypnosis on the Sultan which scared me. I ran from the room and into Jasmine's room.

"Mei? Sweetheart, are you okay?" Uncle Joshua asked me.

"I saw the snake glowie thingy!" I shook in fear. I remembered my fear of fire as I laid down my bed to try to relax.

"The snake staff?" Uncle Joshua asked. I nodded silently as I tried to calm down.

"He had a snake staff?" Sweeney asked uncle Joshua.

"Jafar always carried it with him." Anakin observed.

"Easy, little sweet, I've got you." Sweeney soothed to me as he gathered me in his arms. He cradled my head on his shoulder and rubbed up and down my back in a soothing rhythm after wrapping me in a soothing, warm comforter.

"Jasmine would like this one..." I heard the sultan say to Jafar and one other prince whom was in the palace. The prince's name was Prince Ali Abawa.

"Oooh! Don't these people get it?!" Krishna snapped annoyed. She got up from where she was just as uncle Joshua walked towards the palace.

"Krishna...I—" Uncle Joshua said before she stalked out.

"How dare you—ALL of you! Standing around deciding my future?! I am NOT a prize to be won!" Jasmine snapped from outside.

"One more thing—SHE SHOULD HAVE A SAY IN WHOM SHE CHOOSES!! EITHER THAT, OR LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Krishna roared angrily.

"Krishna, honey, calm down." Uncle Joshua reassured gently.

"Jasmine should have the final say, not them, Daddy...it's so hard!" Krishna lamented. Uncle Joshua nodded understanding.

"I know, sweetheart." Aunt Mary reassured soothingly. "Things will turn out okay in the end."