Chapter 1

I sat at my desk editing another video for luxury dark. I never got a break but I knew this is what it had to be. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my job as a YouTuber but the editing part is the worst. I'm up all day and night working on videos and I almost never sleep. It's especially hard having to take care of 3 channels.

I sighed as I saw the sun beam through the blinds. I then heard small footsteps moving towards my door. Then it slowly opened revealing Chester standing in the door look at me.

He must've just woke up concluding his eyes where still barely open and his hair was all messed up.

"Well good morning" I said smiling looking up from my computer.

"Morning..." he groaned smiling back at me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"Good. I'd ask you but I know damn well you didn't sleep, Parker you need to take a break from editing and get some sleep" he said running his fingers through his hair.

"But I re-" I said before getting cut off by Chester.

"Parker, you stay up all day and night working on these videos. I don't even remember the last I saw you sleeping. I know you need to edit the videos but you edit these videos back to back and never get a break." Chester ranted on.

"Fine, I'll go to sleep after I finish editing this part" I said looking up at him ashamed of myself.

"No, your going to sleep now Parker, you say your gonna finish that part and end up editing the whole video" he said crossing his arms and leaning on the door frame.

"Ok..." I said shutting my computer and getting up from my chair.

Chester started walking towards me and then stopped a few feet away from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking down at him.

"I'm staying in here with you because I know the second I walks out your gonna get on your computer" he said smirking up at me.

I knew no matter how many times I would've told him to leave he wouldn't have so I gave up and sat down on my bed. Chester then sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me waist and put his head on my shoulder. I smiled and slowly moved his hands to be able to lay down.  After I laid down Chester got on top of me and laid down putting his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling playing with his hair.

He didn't answer and simply just cuddled into my chest. I smiled and looked up at the ceiling closing my eyes. After a few minutes I ended up falling asleep with Chester laying on top of me...and I loved it.

______________________________Hi loves! How do you guys like the new book? :) I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions please just tell me! ❤️