Chapter 3

As we edged closer to my room we heard noises we would NEVER want to hear especially after a party.

Chester flung open the door to see two people fucking on my bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Chester screamed clearly pissed off—and yea if I wasn't so drunk I would do the same.

"Chester I-I swear it's not what it looks like..." the girl pleaded but why was she saying that?

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE?!" he screamed letting go of me which led me having to hold on stair rail.

Oh yea, he has a girlfriend—well now ex girlfriend.

"Well you were kissing that giraffe bitch!" the girl yelled back holding the blanket up so you couldn't see yk.

But I could tell through the blanket there isn't much to see.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Chester yelled pointing to the door.

"What?! No I don't have a ride!" she pleaded looking at Chester and the man on the bed who was obviously drunk.

"I could fucking care less! You have 5 minutes to get off this property or I'm calling the cops!" he said slamming the door and grabbing my hand.

He led me to his room and then went back to my room to make sure that bitch got out. I laid down on his bed sprawled out staring up at the ceiling.

Not long after I fell sleep not being able to stay awake any longer—just knowing the next morning I would regret this...