Chapter 5

(This is the last chapter so please enjoy 🥲)

I was sitting at the dining room table eating some cereal even though I had no appetite at all. Chester had basically forced me to eat SOMETHING since I hadn't eaten all day.

"Parker, what's wrong?" Chester asked me leaning on the table looking at me.

"Nothing I don't wanna talk about it..." I said looking away from him.

"Parker I can tell something is wrong!" Chester said trying to force the truth out.

"CHESTER NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG! WHAT THE FUCK CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH!" I screamed standing up and moving closer to Chester.

I immediately felt bed as I saw tears form in his eyes. Before I could say anything he pushed me out the way and ran upstairs. I started to cry myself and leaned on the counter.

For about 30-45 minutes of crying I finally pulled myself together and cleaned up my bowl and walked upstairs to Chesters room. I was debating on opening the door scared of what Chester was doing.

I knocked and heard muffled crying. I sighed and opened the door looking at Chester on his bed curled up crying. I walked over to him and sat on the bed.

"Go away..." he mumbled not looking up.

"Chester I'm sorry for what happened, I-I got carried away..." I said apologizing for everything.

"Well then why did you get mad when I asked a simply fucking question?!" he said looking up slightly yelling.

"Because I love you Chester! And not just as a friend I-I love you as if you were my boyfriend! I've loved you for years but was to scared to tell you! Chester I'm sorry!" I said spilling out all my feelings.

He stared at me for a second then pulled my face close to him and kissed me. I kissed him back enjoying the fulfilling moment. Once we pulled away from each other we just stared smiling.

"Parker, I love you too"

Those late night drives turned us into a couple.