Is it Love?

Chapter 6 - Is It Love?

"Morning beautiful," Dan said as he smiled and yawned. He turned and hugged me tight. I blushed when he said that.

"Okay, one, I'm not beautiful. Two, morning too you too." 

"Please. You're the most beautiful person I know," he said leaning in. Holy shit. He's going to kiss me. 

I leaned in for some reason. I was curious. I wanted to know what it felt like to kiss him.  When we were about an inch away from each other, I could basically hear his heartbeat and feel my heart stopping. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. I was just waiting for the fireworks and tingles to fly in and hit me square in the face.

His lips brushed mine, and he full on kissed me.

Wait for it.

Nothing.

No tingles.

No fireworks.

We moved back at the same time. "When two people who like each other kiss, aren't there supposed to be firweorks and stuff? Shouldn't we be feeling something...I don't know, different?" Dan asked cocking his head to the side even though he was sleeping on the bed.

"Yeah..I thought so too," I said, awkwardly scratching my head.

"Ugh, Vi," he said, mimicking my action. "You know, I think that maybe we should stay friends. I mean, I didn't really feel anything. No offence!" he said, quickly. 

I chuckled and said, "Chill out Daniel. I think you're right, maybe we should just stay friends. Sooo get your ass off this bed and get me breakfast!" I said as I shoved him off the bed. He fell on the floor and glared at me.

"I hate you sometimes," he said whilst rubbing his butt.

"I love you at all times," I said with a smirk.

He just turned, flipped his invisible long hair and walked off like a diva. I laughed so hard that I fell off the bed myself. Dan poked his head into the bedroom and said, "Karma's a bitch babe, it's one big bitch who bites you in your ass. In your case, it hits you." He winked at me and ran out of the room as I got up and ran out after him. We reached the living room and I was still chasing him when I smelled hash brown, sausages and eggs. He jumped over the couch and I jumped from the top of the couch onto his back.

"Oh yeah!...I'm a ninja, bitch!" I yelled in his ear.

"A fuckin' loud one," he said placing his hands on my ass and moving his face away from mine.

"Daniel Kane Warner! How many times have I warned you about not using that shitty language at home?" she yelled.

"Psh. So now shitty isn't a bad word?" he asked rhetorically.

"Don't get smart with me Daniooooo" she said dragging the O.I giggled and Daniel gave me a look.

"Don't call me that Leh-Leh," he said smirking.

"Oh no you di-i-int," she said clicking her fingers in a triangular motion.

She pounced on him and both of them started fighting. I sneakily went and got myself some breakfast from the kitchen while watching the show in front of me. The two were pulling each other's hair and Leah had scratched Dan in so many places, it looked like he got into a fight with a cat. Dan had managed to tear Leah's long top, while she had torn half of his shirt, giving me perfect view of his perfect abs. I smiled devilishly. I was eating my last piece of hash brown when I smirked at them and said, "You guys aren't hungry?" Their jaws dropped open as they looked at me and then at my plate. They realised what I'd been doing this whole. Both of them squinted at me, looked me up and down and stomped off in different directions.

Weirdos.

"Okay then, I'm gonna head home okay? Love you!Oh and I loved your food, Leh-Leh, " I said, smirking  at her.

"Ill get you next time," she said chuckling evilly.

I got out and walked home in my party clothes from yesterday. This totally looked like the walk of shame, but thankfully it wasn't. Kiki's big "makeover" wasn't even a makeover, it was just me with makeup. But whatever; I felt different. I felt like between yesterday and today, I'd learned a lot and grown in many ways. I couldn't explain it, but I just had this good feeling about it all.

I had a lot going on in my mind when I walked right into something hard. Dammit! I think I walked into a pole. I felt woozy. I looked up to find two concerned blue eyes staring at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, in a deep, sexy voice.

His voice was all the stimulant I needed to faint. The last thing I saw was two strong arms catching me; except this time, it wasn't Dan. They belonged to this mysterious blue-eyed hot guy.

Is it just me or am I fainting a lot these days?