Chapter 1: Midnight Lonleliness

The new attraction, Fazbear Fright opened today, coming to bring back childhood memories in a haunted and gruesome way. They had attractions like the history of The Missing Children Incident, story of The Bite of 87, tale of the possessed animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, and the main attraction, the grisly animatronic, Springtrap. He didn't enjoy life at all, the adults were all frightened by him and call him names, and all the children would always make fun of his appearance. He always felt hurt when all that stuff happens. He always felt lonely, and depressed. He wanted put an end to this torment.

12:00 AM, Springtrap roamed around the hallways, "What can I do to stop all this stress and this loneliness?" he thought to himself. He sat down in a corner thinking about what to do. He decides to go to the office to see what he can find. Springtrap crawls into the nearest air vent that he could find, and peeks his head out of the opening. He sees a man in a uniform checking the cameras, a bunch of gritty drawings that children drew, and to his surprise, he found a box of animatronic parts, he was so lucky.

Springtrap swiftly takes the box and bolts back to the backstage room. He looked at the parts of the animatronics, "Hm. They look familiar." he thought. The first one looked like Freddy, but with a red stripe on his hat, and red cheeks, the next one looked like Bonnie, but it was blue, white, and had make up, next he saw a humanoid animatronic with rosy cheeks and a triangle nose, and finally, a hook and paper plate doll. Springtrap decided to build another animatronic with the spare parts and looks for a construction manual, it was the perfect idea to end his loneliness. But the only manual he found was a manual about how to construct the Toy Chica model.

Springtrap thinks it would be good enough for him, gets to work and finds a tool box. After 3 hours of work he had finished rebuilding the female animatronic. "She is perfect!" he said. He activated her. Toy Chica woke up and looked around with a frightened expression. "H-hello?" she said and she looked directly at the horrid yellow bunny. "Hello," he said to her quietly. Toy Chica ran back screaming in fear. "AAAAAAAAAH! DONT HURT ME!" she screamed. Springtrap put his hand on her shoulder, as she looked back at him trembling. "I am not going to do any harm to you," he said quietly. Toy Chica calms down and says hello. "I'm Toy Chica," she said to him. "My name is Springtrap. And Toy Chica sounds like a lovely name for a girl like you," he says to her smiling. "Th-thanks," said Toy Chica as she had a faint smile on her face, "W-where am I?" "Come, I'll show you around," said Springtrap as he gently grabbed a hold on to her hand. Toy Chica smiled and went with him.