Chapter 2: Welcome to my home

Toy Chica held onto Springtrap's hand as he went to show her the whole world of Fazbear Fright. "Welcome to my home," he said to Toy Chica, smiling. Springtrap gave his new friend a tour around the entire building, showing her the wonderful places and attractions.

"Y-your home is really nice," she said to him thoughtfully, "But what about my friends?"
"I couldn't rebuild them. I could only rebuild you when I found you," Springtrap said.
Toy Chica started to get worried. He softly hugged her. "I promise I will be by your side, and protect you. For as long as I live," he said to her. Toy Chica's face flushed a pure red a little bit, she smiled and hugged him back. "I am not alone anymore," he whispered. "I'm not alone either. Thank you," Toy Chica whispered back. The sound of Springtrap's soft mechanical heartbeat lowed her to sleep. Both snuggled together, they both fell asleep, happily. The next morning, Toy Chica woke up to the 6 AM bell. She rubbed her eyes, and looked at the daylight shining into the hall. She looked at Springtrap, who was asleep still. "He looks cute when he's asleep," she thought to herself smiling, and kissed him on the cheek. The kiss woke him up, he glanced at Toy Chica and smiled faintly. "How are you, sleepy head?" she questioned as she was smiling and gently stroking his neck. "I'm fine," he yawned. Both got up and walked to the backstage room to have a quiet conversation.

"Why do I need to stay here?" asked Toy Chica. "I don't want anybody to see you," Springtrap told her, "I'm doing this to keep you safe." She agrees and waits in the room patiently. She peeked through the door, where she saw Springtrap on stage, singing This is Halloween. She enjoys his singing, which made his voice sound really sexy to her. "Such amazing performance," she said quietly, and had a blushing dreamy look on her face. After the song is over, she heard him walk in. "Your singing was amazing!" said Toy Chica. "Really?" Springtrap said in surprise and was blushing, "I thought it was horrible, according to the children." He knew that nobody has said that to him before, and he pulled her in for a hug. She hugged him as well.

After a long day, the attraction closed for the night, Springtrap and Toy Chica went to relax. "Today was really tiring, huh?" she said. Springtrap nodded, and both looked up at the night sky through a cracked window. "So beautiful tonight," she said quietly. "It sure is," he replied. Suddenly, his ears started twitching rapidly as he heard the door being unlocked. "Stay back!" he said in caution. "What is it?" Toy Chica asked. He tells her to hide, and both went to hide in the backstage room. A male, humanoid figure in a uniform walked in, going to an office. "Ugh, where are the spare parts?" the man said.
"Springtrap, I'm scared," she said in fear. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine," Springtrap said to her. The man opens the door and finds nothing but broken and old animatronics and some parts. "It has to be around here somewhere," the man said to himself as he turned on his flashlight. He draws back some old curtains and finds Toy Chica curled up on the floor, "Ah, I found one of the animatronics that was scrapped, I'll just deactivate it and take it apart." Toy Chica shuttered in fear. Just when the man's hand almost touched the deactivation switch, Springtrap lunged at him and started tearing the man limb from limb, and biting into his head.

Toy Chica was surprised. "You saved me!" she said in joy. "I told you I would protect you," said Springtrap. "My hero!" she said and she hugged him and kisses him on the cheek. He blushes heavily, and hugs her as he smiled in a goofy manner.