Chapter 8: Phantoms VS Shadows- Part 1

Springtrap heard all the commotion going on at the front door. BB, The Marionette, Chica, and Mangle were banging on the glass of the doors, saying no repeatedly, and babbling some other incoherent sentences. "I-is everything alright?" Springtrap asked them, as he had a nervous look on his face. "The shadows. They got her. They got Toy Chica!!" screamed The Marionette. Springtrap's face turned ghost white. "WHAT?!" he shouted on top of his lungs. He ran to the door, screaming no over, and over again. He paused, looking down at the ground, he was really upset. Toy Chica was the one he ever loved. Until, he had to do something. "Everyone, follow me!" he yelled. Everyone went to the storage room. The phantom orb is placed on a chair. He grabs it and holds it in his hands. "Everyone, put your hands on the orb," said Springtrap. Everyone put their hands on the orb. They all started glowing a dark green, electrical sparks sparked all around them, and they all began to float. All at once, they all, except for Springtrap, transformed into phantom animatronics. "Come with me," he said. They came up to the front doors. Springtrap's fists started to glow green. One punch, shattered the glass of the doors. Everyone cheered, and went outside.

The portal, leading to the shadow dimension, stood right before them. Everyone jumps in. They are here in the shadow dimension. Dark purple sky, black landscapes, and rivers of blood. Springtrap saw Shadow Bonnie with Toy Chica in its hand. "You let go of her now!" he yelled. Shadow Bonnie turned around, and just went off to the Shadow Dungeon. "Shadows don't listen to anyone's commands, except the one who controls them," said Phantom Chica. When everyone was halfway there, a giant shadow centipede, bursted from the ground. "Garrgh, what do we do captain?" Phantom Foxy exclaimed. "Just use your powers and attacks!" Springtrap replied. Phantom Freddy beamed green lasers from his eyes, damaging the centipede. Phantom Marionette distracts it by flying around it. Then, Phantom Foxy slashes its weak point with his razor, sharp hook, "The belly. The belly is its weak point!" Everyone started attacking its weak point. The centipede was vulnerable. "It's almost down!" said Phantom Mangle. Foxy took his hook and threw it at the centipede. Finally, it explodes. Blood and flesh everywhere. Everyone rejoiced and proceeded. All the phantoms crossed the bridge of death, that lead to the shadow dungeon. A rustling sound echoed somewhere. Phantom BB turns around, but there was nothing. Suddenly, the trees start to move their branches, like a pair of hands, and grabbed BB. "OH DEAR GOD HELP ME!" he screamed. Before any of the phantoms could attack the tree, it threw him far off to the blood ocean, and was eaten by a shadow serpent. "BB! No!" Springtrap yelled, "How is this happening?" The trees start moving, and everyone ran from them and enters the dungeon, until the branches grab Phantom Foxy by the foot. "Gah! Ye have to go on without me," he said. "No, w-we can help you," Phantom Mangle said as she got nervous about her friends proceeding into the dungeon without her. "Just go lass. I'll be fine," he assured her. She gets a depressed expression on her face and leaves. The trees pull Phantom Foxy down into the cliffs of despair.

"Where's Foxy?" Springtrap questioned Mangle. "He's gone, I tried to save him..." Phantom Mangle replied. Springtrap didn't know what to say. He didn't know how he was losing some of his friends so fast, and who is making this happen. The door shut closed behind them, everything went dim and barley hard to see. Suddenly, a cackling laughter echoed throughout the dungeon. Black sludge bubbled and exploded from the ground as the laughter got louder. Everyone backed away. The sludge started morphing into a male humanoid, and it started turning from black, to a very dark purple. His eyes were white, and his demonic smile stretched across his face. Shadow Vincent (Purple guy). "Hello friends," Shadow Vincent said in a demonic, hellish voice. "Give me back T.C.!" Springtrap yelled. "If you want her back... You'll have to get through me," he replied, raising his long slender arms, melting with shadow sludge, "Rise shadows, RISE!"

Shadow animatronics rose from the ground. They looked like everyone, even the toy animatronics. Shadow Vincent disappeared, leaving Springtrap and the phantoms to fight on their own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time, I was busy with things. And I know that Vincent (the purple guy) is mummified in Springtrap, but in this story, his spirit left the body of Springtrap, leaving him to control his own self. And Vincent was reborn as the lord of shadows, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'll be back soon! ❤️✌️