Chapter 11: Final Chapter

Outside, Phantom Freddy, Phantom Chica, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Mangle, Phantom BB, and Phantom Marionette teleported outside in front of the attraction. They started to glow green, and they returned to their regular animatronic forms. "Everyone! Look!" BB yelled, pointing at Fazbear's Fright. The entire attraction was on fire, and it collapsed. "NOOO!" Foxy, Chica and Freddy screamed, thinking that Springtrap might be still in there.

"He's... He's gone... We're too late..." Marionette said to everyone quietly. Everyone started to tear up, filled with grief, as they watched the building burn, and crumble. After seconds of that, a figure started emerging from the flames. It was Springtrap, and he was carrying Toy Chica in his arms. "Springtrap! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Freddy screamed. Everyone ran up to him and gave him a group hug. "I've done it..." he said, looking at Toy Chica, "I've killed Vincent, and I saved you all." He layer her on the ground. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked up at the golden bunny. She smiled, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. "Awww!" the other animatronics said.

When they pulled away, they saw a truck parking by the sidewalk. The truck had the words, 'Fazbear Entertainment' on it. A man stepped out of the truck, and said, "Aw, what!? The attraction burned down! How did this happen?" He turned to his left seeing the group of animatronics. He walked up to them. "How did you guys survive that awful fire?" he asked them. "Um, we don't know how the fire started." Toy Chica answered back. The man sighed. "Alright, I'll have to take all eight of you back to Fazbear Entertainment until we find out what to do with you all." The man said.

-TIME SKIP-

All the animatronics were sitting in the truck, being driven to Fazbear Entertainment. Everyone was asleep, except for Springtrap, who had Toy Chica sleeping in his arms. Something blue starts glowing in the corner of his eye. He turns his head, seeing all six of the children's souls. One of them approached him, who was a little boy, with purple tears, and grayish red rosy cheeks. The soul looked down at Springtrap. "Thank you..." he whispered. All at once, the souls slowly faded away, as Springtrap waved goodbye to them, with a smile on his face.

The end.