Chapter 6: A Rising Shadow

3 AM, Toy Chica was still asleep with her lover, Springtrap. Suddenly, she woke up in a pitch black atmosphere, but she doesn't realize that she's actually dreaming. White glowing eyes surrounded her. They got closer and closer and their appearances began to look like her toy animatronic friends, but they were pitch black just like the atmosphere. Shadow animatronics glared at her. She couldn't move, she was paralyzed. A really dark purple male humanoid figure walked up to her. He had huge white eyes, and a terrifying smile, so wide that it stretched across his face. He held up his hand. Toy Chica began to hear the shadow animatronics whispering, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. The shadow humanoid stabbed his hand right through her chest, with her robotic heart clenched in his hand. Glowing, black substance oozed out of her chest and covering her entire body. Before everything faded to black, the humanoid said one last thing, "No mortal can't kill the blood of the shadows."

Toy Chica wakes up, screaming as sweat ran down her face. Springtrap wakes up and was alert that she probably was in danger. "Are you alright, sugar?" said Springtrap as he was making sure if she's alright. "Oh baby, it was horrible, there was shadow animatronics, a dark purple human ripped my heart out and killed me, and he said something about shadows being unkillable ," said Toy Chica. "It was probably just a nightmare, go back to sleep and you'll be fine, I love you," Springtrap said, and he kisses her. She goes back to sleep, without another nightmare.

The next night, all animatronics were gathered around in the arcade room. "So TC, what would you like to talk about?" asked Freddy. "Well, I like to tell everyone about a dream I had," said Toy Chica, "I was in a black landscape, all the animatronics were pitch black, with white eyes, and a dark humanoid ripped my heart out and said that nobody can kill the shadows." "Aye.... That be the rise of the shadows lass," said Foxy, "Whoever has those dreams like that, that means that the shadows are comin'." "The shadows?" Springtrap questioned. "The shadows, vile, deadly beasts that look like us, but they come from the realms of hell, and summoned by our greatest threat, the one that was responsible for our deaths, and our sufferin'." "Wait, I had a dream about the shadows, does that mean they're coming?" Toy Chica questioned. "I'm afraid they are, lass," Foxy replied, "Nobody has ever dreamed about the shows comin', and ye were the first one to have that dream." What time do the shadows come?" asked BB. "Tomorrow night, laddie," he replied, "But we still have time to prepare for the night.

Back in the backstage room, both Springtrap and Toy Chica sat down next to each other thinking about the shadows coming. "Will you and me be alright?" Toy Chica asked, as she was to busy worrying about her death. "I'm sure we are," Springtrap replied, he wraps his warm arms around her back. She blushes, "Let's just do this for a minute before you go." She kisses deeply into him. He blushes, but kisses her back. Pure love flew through their veins. Toy Chica felt the burning sensation of the tongue frenzy. Her smile was trembling as saliva leaked from her mouth. Both looking into each other's eyes, blushing as the string of saliva connected to each other's tongues was slowly unraveling. Just when they were about to french again, the door knob jiggled, meaning someone is about to enter. Both let go of each other and wiped their mouths and went to see who was coming in. "Is there anything you got to prepare for the battle?" Freddy questioned as he swung open the door. "N-not yet," Springtrap replied. "Alright," said Freddy "You better hurry before it's too late." "Is there anything you found for the battle yet?" Toy Chica asked. "Well, I've found something very useful, it can transform us into powerful beings that can kill shadows," Springtrap replied. She was happy that he found something that kills shadows, her nightmares will be over. She kisses him purely, he kisses back. "I'll be back soon. Don't worry, I love you," he said to her. He left to go find the thing he needs for the battle. Toy Chica waits for him to return, hoping that he'll be alright.