Chapter 4: Under The Moonlight

All animatronics are outside, on a hill, enjoying the fresh air. Springtrap is looking at the stars with Toy Chica. "It's so beautiful," said Toy Chica. He looked at her and smiled. "Look at that beautiful tree over in the distance," he said as he spotted a weeping willow tree. "Let's go," said Toy Chica as she and him got up, "Come here!"

Toy Chica tackle hugs Springtrap, and both roll down the hill, laughing. Two of them run up to the weeping willow tree, while holding hands and still laughing with each other. Springtrap sat down next to Toy Chica under the tree, and looked at the beautiful moon in the sky. Now it's the time. It's time that Springtrap tells her his feelings, really clear, from his heart. "T-TC.." he said. "What is it?" she replied.

"I wanted to say something really important to you," he said as he blushed crimson, "Ever since I first met you, I knew you were the one for me. Your beautiful blue eyes, your gorgeous rosy cheeks, and that beautiful voice. I knew how lonely you were just like me. Now since we found each other. We have found love." Toy Chica's face flushed a pure crimson, "N-nobody has felt that way about me before," she said as she leaned closer to Springtrap. "You could've told me earlier, but now you have told me your feelings... I think I love you." Both of their hands intertwined to each other. As their lips got closer, Springtrap whispered one last thing to her, "I love you too." Their lips touched, and the sweet sensation of love exploded inside of their hearts. Springtrap wrapped his arms around Toy Chica's back as the kiss lasted for 30 seconds.

She giggles, kisses him on the cheek and strokes his chin. "What's going on here?" Freddy said in surprise. "N-nothing," said Springtrap, "How about we go back inside, it's almost 6 AM." All animatronics went back inside. Springtrap and Toy Chica spent the last five minutes together on the show stage, with the curtains closed so nobody would see them. "That was the best moment in my entire life," she said. "It sure was," he replied, "How about we do this every night, for the rest of our lives?" Toy Chica agreed with him. He pulls her in for another long, loving kiss. She blushes heavily as the slurping sounds of the kiss intensified a bit, but she relaxes. 6 AM, both of the lovers, do their usual things they have to do every morning at 6 AM.