Chapter 7: Phantom Pride

Tonight is the night that the shadows rise. They will devour all living beings, nothing can kill them. But our heroes will stop the shadows with a powerful source, hidden in the land of Fazbear Fright. 11:30, everyone is at the show stage for a meeting.

"Listen up. There is a really powerful source hidden somewhere in this place, we can use it to take down the shadows," said Springtrap. "What is it supposed to be?" questioned BB. "Oh you'll see," Springtrap replied. "Okay. We have to find it before the stroke of midnight. We only have ten minutes," said Foxy. Everyone splits up to find what they're looking for. The time is counting down on the clock, they don't have much time. Toy Chica is alone, thinking about the shadows coming. She was afraid that the shadows might sneak in and take her. She was also wondering if Springtrap is okay, she was completely worried. She heard the door open, and jumped back. It's Freddy. "TC, we're going to need you to help us find something to defeat the shadows," he said. "Um. Alright, as long as Springtrap is okay," Toy Chica replied. Freddy told her he's going to be fine, she comes along with him and searches. Everyone searched everywhere, but they didn't find what they needed. Toy Chica came across a dimly lit hole in the corner of the hall at the end of the hallway. She crawls in and it lead to a small room. Her eyes widened, to see a glowing, green and black orb, sitting on a small pedestal. She picked it up and took it to show her friends. "Everyone, I think I found what we're looking for," said Toy Chica as she held out the orb. Springtrap heard her, and he was surprised, "TC, y-you found it!" he said with excitement. She was glad that she helped him find it on time, the time had four minutes to spare. Springtrap hugs her, and is given the orb. "We have finally found, the Phantom Orb," he said. "H-hey, I've heard of that thing before," said Freddy. "Really? But you must be careful with it!" Springtrap told him. Everyone went to the backstage room. He went to put the Phantom Orb in a safe place so they can use it.

The clock strikes midnight. The bell rings in a deep tone. Toy Chica is frightened. Springtrap comforts her, "Don't worry my love, you will be alright." She hugs him back. The ground started shaking. "What's happening?!" Mangle screamed. "The shadows are coming!" Foxy yelled. The slight earthquake lasted for a long minute. Everything was dead quiet. "What's happening. Why did the ground stop shaking?" BB questioned, "Where's The Marionette?" They realized that The Marionette is still out there, looking for them. "Come on, let's find him!" Springtrap said. Everyone searched for The Marionette, but there was no sign of him. BB and Toy Chica found him, in the storage room, alone. "Mari, come with us, it's not safe!" "I'm sorry, I was lost," he replied. Three of them met up with Freddy, Chica, and Mangle. "I found him, now let's head back," Toy Chica said as she was catching her breath. "Alright, let's g-" Freddy paused, and his face had a horrified expression. BB turned around, and screamed with fear, and Chica's face turned pale. "W-what's wrong?" Toy Chica said as she was frightened as well. "BEHIND YOU!" Mangle screamed. Toy Chica turned around, and got grabbed by a large shadow animatronic, that looked like Toy Bonnie. She thrashed and kicked, screaming for help, and the shadow took her with him.

It disappeared in a purple, and black portal. "NO! NOO!" Mangle screamed. They all tried to open the door leads outside, but it won't budge. The portal still remains. "PLEASE NO!" Chica shrieked. Toy Chica has been kidnapped.