6

Lust shrieked with pure excitement as Cross pushed the porch swing as high as his arms would let him.

Nightmare was also on the porch swing. Nightmare was hanging onto the swings pillows and backing for dear life.

It was late. Even with the clouds blocking the sky you could tell the sun had left and the moon had arrived.

The thunder had calmed.

Only the rain remained.

"Come on, Cross! Higher! Don't be a wimp! Use those stick arms!" Lust said through his laughter.

Killer had returned a little while ago.
He had claimed he had a problem with flirting and wanted to talk to some people who looked alright.

"Push them any higher and they will fly from the swing and go into a coma, you stupid abomination." Error commented as they higher higher the swing was starting to jolt causing weird noises. That wasn't normal at all.

"Yeaaa, I really don't think this is a good idea either. You guys should stop." Killer says now noticing the swing making weird noises.

It took only a few seconds, before anyone could do anything the porch swing was no longer swinging in place.

The swing was now seemingly flying away from the porch and landed in the muddy grass upside down.

Nightmare and Lust both laid in the mud not registering what just happened.

The rest of the group on the porch started laughing. Error stood up from the floor to try and see if the two were not dead.

Killer and Dust rushed out into the rain. Lust was now sitting still,  not realizing what just happened.

Nightmare was just dazed as Killer pulled him up by his arm out of the muddy puddle he had landed in.

"Ah, shit. You got mud all over." Killer cursed as he used his own sleeve to wipe away the mud around Nightmare's eye.

"Hah! I knew it! I told you that was dangerous! But does anyone ever listen to me!? No~" Error boasts while throwing his hands up in victory.

"We should probably leave."
Horror mumbles glancing back at the glass sliding door.

"Why?." Lust whines stumbling to his feet still wanting another beer.

"So we don't have to par for the damage we've done, duh." Error says picking up Nightmare's bag for him so he doesn't get it all muddy with his hands.

"So, where we crashing tonight? Most of our group is drunk." Error reminded the still sober part of the group.

It was true everyone was drunk except Killer, Nightmare, and Error. Well Horror was just a bit tipsy, not wasted.

"My house is closest. Plus, unlike some of you, I live alone." Killer says turning away from Nightmare.

"Also, I think we should get something for them to wear." Killer also says while pointing  a thumb at Nightmare and Lust.

Nightmare was humiliated, he was covered in mud, around other people, and had just made a fool of himself.

Error rounded up the drunken seventeen year olds and took them over to the short fence surrounding the yard instead of going back inside the house.

One by one, each boy climbed over the fence in a single file line.

Nightmare jumped over the fence last.

Error led the group to Killer's house while Killer and Nightmare stayed at the back and shared Killer's umbrella.

When the group turned the corner sirens started blaring in the distance.