5. Tony Perry (Left Alone...) Part 2

OMFG CAN YOU PLEASE DO A SECOND PART TO THIS (Left Alone Part 1)?!

I sure can haha. Enjoy c: ~ Hallie

*(Y/N) = Your Name

I walk up to Vic's house, tears streaming down my face. I knock on the door, my bag in my hand. I wipe the tears from my cheek. I hear a groan as the door opens. "Hey (Y/N), what are you doing here? What time is it?" I sigh. "It's 4 am and Tony cheated on me.." Vic pulls me to him and hugs me tight. "Come inside." He says as he pulls me inside.

"How did you find out?" Vic says as he closes the door behind him and heads towards the kitchen. "I couldn't sleep and he got tagged in photos..he was kissing this girl..." Vic brings back a tissue and a glass of water.

"I'm sorry babe...you can stay here tonight, I have the spare bedroom.." Vic says. He sits next to me on the couch. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight, I don't mind.." You smile slightly "Thanks Vic.." He nods and goes upstairs to his bedroom.

-----------------------

The next morning you hear knocking on the door. You groggily get up and wrap the blanket around you, your hair a mess. You open the door, yawning. "Hello?" You open your eyes and see its Tony. "(Y/N) I wanted to talk to you, and you weren't answering your phone.." I sigh. "Its dead Tony.." You walk back towards the couch, hugging the pillow to you.

"Why are you here Tony?" You say as you rub your puffy eyes. "I really want to work on us...I'll get help...become sober.." Tony says, Vic comes walking downstairs and looks at me and then Tony. I give a slight smile to assure that I'm okay. Vic nods and grabs his keys, heading out the door.

"If you promise to sober up, be committed to only me, and be there for me....I may give you another chance.." I say. "Thank y-" Tony starts to say. "I wasn't finished.." I suck my cheeks in. "If you take one sip, if you go out and cheat on me again..we're through perry.." He nods and I motion for him to sit down next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

"I am sorry (Y/N)." He says. I shake my head and look up at him. "I understand, lets just sit here okay...then we can talk about it later." I say. He kisses me softly and I give a slight kiss back. "We can get through this." I say.