9. Matt Nicholls (Dare me..)

Hmmm, could you do a matt nicholls one from bring me the horizon? When They aren't really famous yet, y/n and oli work at the music shop together and he invites her over to meet the band and y/n and matt find each other attractive so they all watch movies and play Truth or dare and just lots of fluff?

I sure can, I hope you like it. ~ Hallie

*(Y/N) = Your Name

You pick up a big pile of cds and bring them over to rock section. You start sorting through them, Oli brings more over to you as you put them away. Oli messes one up and you playfully push him as you fix it. The music store you worked in was pretty dead right now. You lean against the register reading a magazine, Oli puts on Blink 182 and you start to sing along.

"Hey (Y/N), my band and I are having a party tonight, wanna come?" Oli asked. He takes off his nametag and smiles a big cheesy grin at you. You laugh slightly and take off your nametag as well. "I suppose I can Oli.." You smile. Oli turns off the music and shuts off the lights. He quickly closes up and you follow him towards the parking lot. You get in your car and follow him to the party.

----------------------------

You pull up to the party and fix your hair. You look at yourself in the mirror before getting out of your car. You follow Oli up to the door, he opens up and is greeted by everyone. "(Y/N), this is my band." Oli Says. "This is Matt N., Lee, and Matt K." Your eyes catch Matt Nicholls instantly. "Im (Y/N), I work with Oli at the music store, it nice to meet you." Everyone goes to do their own think but Matt sticks around.

"Hi (Y/N), You have really pretty eyes." He says to you. You blush slightly, and look at him. "Thank you, you are really handsome." He starts laughing and smiles. "Thank you m'lady." You laugh slightly, and hear everyone getting rowdy. Matt takes your hand and leads you to the living room. You see a game of truth and dare was going on. Matt pulls you down the gound and you sit indian style. The bottle spins and lands on Matt.

"Truth or Dare Matt.."Oli says. Matt smiles big, "Dare." He says. You watch him carefully as Oli laughs. "Kiss (Y/N)." Oli says. Your cheeks get bright red and you look at Matt, he brings his face close to you and you close the space between you. He kisses you softly at first, and then with more passion. You hear someone clear their throat and you turn to the group, your face bright red. They all laugh and Matt grabs your hand when no one was looking.

----------------------------

After the game of truth and dare, Matt brings you up to his room. You look around and sit on the bed. He turns on the tv and puts on netflix. You guys pick out a movie and sit next to each other. After a bit you yawn and look up at Matt. You lean against his shoulder and he puts his arm around you, bringing you closer to him.

You cuddle with him. He kisses your forehead and you smile. You look up at him and he leans down, kissing you softly. "I like you (Y/N)." He whispers to you, kissing you again. "I like you too Matt.." You say. You smile slightly.