8. Mikey Way (It Hurts Me More)

*TRIGGER WARNING = SELF HARM

Mikey way is your boyfriend and he finds out you self-harm and he helps you with it

Sure! No problem. I hope you like it ~ Hallie

*(Y/N) = Your Name

You hide yourself in the bathroom, the door locked and the water running. You take the razor and slit along the top of your thighs. You had scars there and were only adding to them. Tears ran down your cheeks, staining them as you cut. You saw trickles of blood hit the bathtub. You tremble as you make another cut. It helped with your depression, but it seemed to only get worse.

You hear the front door open and you drop the razor blade onto the floor. You quickly get into the tub and rinse off, the water stinging the fresh cuts. You quickly put a bandage on it and throw on the jeans that were on the floor. You drain the water and pick up the razor. The jeans rubbing against the fresh scars caused you to flinch. You hear Mikey walking towards the bathroom door.

"Are you in there (Y/N)?" He says. You put the blade away in your hiding place. "Yeah I am, just finished taking a bath..I'll be out in a moment." You say. You tremble slightly thinking about Mikey. You have only been dating a couple months and tried hard to hide your scars. You unlock the door and smile at Mikey. He kisses you on the forehead and walks into the kitchen. You sigh a breath of relief and went into the bedroom and grabbed a book.

----------------------------------------

The time went by fast and you two were soon getting ready for bed. You had switched into long pajama bottoms and quickly tried to change before Mikey. You lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. Mikey turns the lights off and gets into the bed next to you. He starts kissing you and you two get into it. "I love you (Y/N)." He says into your ear. He starts taking off your pants and runs his hand up your thigh, stopping at the bandage. "What happened?" He sits up and goes to turn the light on, staring at your legs. "(Y/N), what is going on?" You stare down at your thighs, biting your lip and shaking it.

He comes over to you, and pulls the bandage off. The new cuts were red and puffy. He looked at them, along with the old scars. "(Y/N), do you cut?" You nod and start to cry. "I've just been depressed lately, I just..." You began to cry even more. "Look, I love you for you, and I will always be there, I will help you get through this, love you unconditionally." You look up at him, tears staining your cheeks. He kisses you softly and you kiss him back. "Please promise me you won't cut anymore.." You look into his eyes. "I promise..." You say.