Intro

Hey guys, this is my book dedicated to my today

It will be a collection of journal prompts. Hope you guys will like it. 

I want to make a little note here.

The main aim of this book is to bring awareness. To bring awareness to our today. Are we living it how we want to? or more importantly, are we living it how we should?

All I ask you guys is to grab a pen, your journal (or any regular notebook if you don't have one ), write down these prompts, and then write their answers. Tell me in the comments if you did that.

It doesn't have to see a real-life notebook. You can also make private books online or write a blog.

Many of us aim for the larger side of the picture. Our future, our friends, our family, the people around us. But many of us ignore that little part of this canvas labeled "Me"

Now time to look at that shadowed side. Brighten it up. You don't have to live cuz you just have to. You need to live cuz you want to!

Make sure to tell yourself these things, or ask yourself questions every day and write down your progress. 

If this book helps any of you, please write it down in the comments. It boosts my motivation to write this book and will help me a lot!

Thx for reading this. You may continue now.