English

She is an Angel in love, an Angel in love with the Devil himself. But the Devil was told he once also was an Angel. She believed in him and so he made sure that she is safe and always warm but is the Devil still deep inside an Angel?

"I'm c-c-cold" she whispers in my ear stuttering. "shh it's okay, I got you" her eyes held something I can't describe was it tiredness? Disappointed? Pain? Or all of it? Was it the pain in her stomach? Was it the tiredness from the red liquor that is running out of her stomach or was it the disappointment from my failing? Keeping her safe? I promised her.. I fucking promised her! and now she is dying in my arms because I couldn't safe her and the baby. I'm sorry my little bean and I'm sorry my love... I will make it up to you...I don't know how but I will manage to fucking find this guy.
"I love you" Was the last thing I heard and then she closed her eyes with a little forced smile "no.. No.. No no No!! fucking no! I love you  please don't! Hey, hey please wake up" I'm shaking her lifeless body hoping that a miracle will bring her back but nothing is happening.. "please.."

For the first time the Devil himself has tears in his eyes and a broken heart. She brought light in his dark world. She was a candle with a decent smell that you always love and adores. But also the light of a candle can go out and the smell disappears, leaving for you to get a better one.
But in his eyes, there is never going to be a better one. Her light is out but his heart will always keep that light to hold it warm and alive.
J. T. 17.10.2021

I felt like writing something sad today, I also going to try that I switch from Englsich to German in every 'Chapter' so everyone of you can read! I hope you liked this little one more than I did HAHAHA
Spread love and show this to others so we can grow and everyone can learn or just read :) I love ya!