Would you?

If I would give up right now, would you miss me? Would you miss me, when I couldn't even miss myself? Would you hate me like I do? And who would you miss? Me or myself? Would you miss the ME who always helps others, looks always clean and healthy, who would smile even if her world was falling apart? Or would you miss MYSELF that is mentally unstable,  always thinks everything a thousand times through and gets too clingy when you listen once? would you miss myself that hates herself so much that she tries everything to make the feeling stop even if its hurting herself in many ways? Do you know me if I don't even know me anymore?

 Who am I?

J.T.13.04.2022 

This is it. This was the book "Who am I" 

If you wonder why I ended it here: Well I decided to end it because I accidentally wrote the quote "who am I" and then it clicked in my head. 'this is the tittle of my book' So now I am ending it here. But don't worry.. I won't quit. I'll start now a new book like this! I am excited how this book will turn out. It will be the same just with another name and obviously with other textst yk? 

Thank you so much for reading! I wish you a very nice day and if you need someone , I am always there for you. Ily 

Jacky :)