English

I swear if looks can kill, I'm a dead man. These green Eyes filled with nothing but hate are piercing through my body but I had to. I had to get her out of there, she doesn't know why and I think for now it's the best. She is drunk. Very drunk and I bet tomorrow she won't even remember me. You wonder who I am? well...how do I explain this? Let's start from the beginning of the day. 

I was busy working as always. I have a club that is pretty famous not only on weekends though. Walking down the street I looked for a moment down to my phone until suddenly I felt something bump into my chest "shit sorry..I didn't mean to!" I looked down and meet this wonderful little thing with her thinks all spilled on the floor. "watch where you going next time" I don't know why but It came out more rude than I wanted to. She looked shocked at my outburst and quickly  her eyes changed into something I've never seen in anyone who looked at me. Hate.. 

"The last time I checked you weren't looking either so please me and shut your mouth before I slap you" She fast picked her thinks up from the ground and started to walk away but I stopped her by grabbing her arm, I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear

"Trust me piccolo, I can please you in more ways that you can think of. And do me a favour and watch your pretty little mouth before I have to stuff it with my cock since that is the only way you stop chattering dump things." 

Her eyes widened and she lets out a gasp she freed her self and slapped me across my face. Hard. "I told you I would slap you" she says while walking the other way. "watch out tesoro, you don't know who I am and what I am capable of!" The last thing I see from her is her middle finger. Mhh a feisty one. 

The whole day she didn't went out of my head, those eyes are hunting me and this is the first time I avoided my side whore from work. My secretary. She always wants my cock and I first liked it on stressful days but now the only thing I could think of was her. When my secretary's mouth was around my cock I couldn't stop imagine her when I closed my eyes. 

Now I'm sitting in my office still trying to fill my papers when the door burst open and of course it has to be the annoying guy that makes my life a living hell. "Holaaa how is my big boy" I groan and put my hands to my temples, rubbing them "shut the fuck up Brian" 

Lady's and Gentlemen, my best friend Brian. An absolute dickhead. We've known each other for a long time now, we opened the club together so that makes him the co-worker. 

"ouuuhhh someone is in a mood today" He can't really be more annoying right now... "don't get on my nerves now Brian, I have to fill the papers and I need to concentrate" He looks at me with wide eyes "but you've already are in this office for 7 hours just for filling those papers what is up to you? ahhhh do you have someone on your miiiinnnnd?" His smile is bigger than I've ever seen. "no and now fuck off"  

"ahhhh someone is in loveee hehhe" he sings while dancing out of my office. What a guy.  Tonight is a big party, we've took some change into the club to get more clients and all this stuff and today is the re-opening so many guests are coming. 

~time skip~

The club opened a few hours ago and it's going wild. Never was the house this full but I find myself looking for something, I don't know what but when something caught my eyes I knew what I was looking for. Her. And I found her, drunk dancing in my club like nothing matters and all her problems faded away. 

Many men are around her, glancing at her body like it's the best thing they ever saw and I can't blame them for that but still I have the urge to keep her safe. Before I knew it my legs carried me to her. 

When I arrived a old man had his hands on her waist and she screamed at him over the loud music to let her go but he wouldn't budge so I took a Step forwards, grabbed her by the waist pulling her behind me and I punched the heck out of him. I pulled him up at his collar so he is facing me "This is my club and if I see you here or anywhere else touching girls without their permission I'm gonna fucking kill you understood?" My blood rushed trough my veins and I couldn't hold my anger back "I said did you fucking understood?!" His face was full with fear and the only thing he is capable of is nodding. I threw him to the ground and let the security handle him. 

When I turned around I met her eyes again, for a moment I saw relief but that changed fast again "I could've handle it by myself." She snaps at me. Having enough of her trouble, I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder gaining a 'quiek' from her 

she struggles in my hold trying to get rid from it "let me the fuck down you sick bastard!" she still wiggles in my arms but that stopped when I slapped her ass how she slapped my face. Hard. She was still by then "I didn't think we were at the nicknames point but for you I prefer daddy and not sick bastard bellisima. I'm going to take you home so stop that act from yourself and be brave for once or I'll have to make it true what I said earlier and I don't think you wouldn't like that" 

I sat her in the car and got into the driver seat, I gripped her chin so that she is looking at me "because I don't make love. I fuck and trust me I won't be having any mercy so don't get your hopes high  by playing extra feisty darling, because you couldn't handle it anyway" 

I turned back around facing the street as I start the engine driving of to my apartment since I don't know where she lives and she blacked out in a deep sleep after 5 minutes on the way. 

yes maybe I forgot to ask as we drove of but maybe I didn't. At my apartment I first wanted to wake her but she looked so peacefully so I just scoop her up and got in. I walked into the guest room and gently place her on the bed covering her with the sheets. I walked down and told my maid to change her into something comfortable. 

She will hate me but when she wakes up I won't be there and she won't see me again. I can't have a weakness... not in my life. 

Will they meet again? 

J.T.4.11.2021

//I didn't know that I would go this far and long because I only planned to write a SHORT story but here I am having 1240 words with an open-end. I AM SORRY THOUGH 

by the way, this is my first time writing in this way of speaking so don't get on me for that. Let me know what you think. 

Share if you want, spread this to the world for everyone to read. For everyone to be satisfied. 

See yaa readieesss :) //

Jacky ^^