I did it again

I did it again. I let my head take the control over me, killing me slowly but completely, again. The first few days I thought it was just another phase of me, where I could easy escape like I did it, again. My thoughts are getting the hold of me like no one could ever do it again. I lost my hope in other people, the night I lost the hope in me. But I did it again. I let my hope come back just for a second and everything bad I did to myself came back. Again. The world, my world I live in is small but it's so big.  One half is full of happiness and hope, full of real friends and true family. Full of everything. But the other half is full of me. Full of everything I put myself through. And I did it again. I hurt myself. But I promised not to..I really tried not to. But I did it again. I lost the fight between me and my head, I lost the fight between me and myself alone and it's all my fault. It's not the fault of my past, it's not the fault of others. It's only my fault. I should've done it better. I fucking knew how to stop it but I did nothing, but it again. 

I did it again and watched myself bleed out on the bathroom floor while you knocked on the door trying to break through like my head did it to me. Again. I am sorry my darling. 

J.T.03.04.2022

I don't know why but it flew through my head and I HAD to write it down. My man this is really deep but hey who am I if it wouldn't write some deep shit. I hope you liked it too and if you can relate to that I am so sorry. You deserve better than that. No one should go through that but you got that. I promise everything will be better soon just please don't ever give up. I believe in you even if  you think no one ever would. I do. 

Have a great day! Love you <3

Jacky :)