11.

"Now that everyone is here. I will go over the things we are going to do this entire week." Kakashi-sensei began to talk. "We will wake up at 5am. Start with fifty laps around the training ground, and then breakfast for everyone."

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Sakura?" Kakashi-sensei let me talk.

"I think you meant 'fifteen' instead of 'fifty'," I corrected him.

Kakashi-sensei laughed.

"No. I mean fifty as 50. Then, will warm up. We will then move in Taijutsu. Then we will have lunch at 1pm. Then we will warm up again, and move to Genjustsu. Then, we'll train with weapons. Then, Ninjutsu. We will end the day with another fifty laps around the training grounds." Kakashi-sensei ended explaining to us our day.

No one talked.

"Kakashi-sensei... This is your first time being a teacher, right?" I asked him.

"... That doesn't matter." Kakashi-sensei said back.

We just stared at him.

"If you don't want me to double the amount, you better be happy about it."

"Yay!"

"Such a great teacher!"

"Best teacher ever!"

We began to praise him so we can live. We ate dinner, and then took a shower.

"So where are we going to sleep?" I asked Kakashi-sensei after showering.

"You are going to sleep in the room, and the boys and me are going to sleep in the living room." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"Eh... why don't you sleep in your room, and I will sleep with them?" I said to him.

Kakashi-sensei seemed to wanted to say many things to me.

"Sakura. You are a female. I will not let a girl be alone with two boys." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"Is that so?" I said without worries.

We went to sleep, and then we were awake by the loud noise from Kakashi-sensei.

"Wakey, Wakey!!! It's time to get up!!!" Kakashi-sensei yelled while clashing frying pans together.

"Ugh..." I complained about the noise.

"I am going to add one more lap every second you guys are late to the training grounds, and of course, everyone is going to do it. After all, that's what a team is." Kakashi-sensei said and disappeared.

Shadow Clone Jutsu...

"Guys! We have ten minutes to arrive there! Let's get going!" I said panicked when I looked at the time.

We changed as fast as we could, and ran for our lives. Kakashi-sensei was reading his book while sitting under a tree. The three of us were panting and sweating from the running we had to do in such a short time.

"You guys are two seconds late. Start running your 52 laps around the training ground." Kakashi-sensei said to us without looking at us.

We glared at him, and started to run.

A few laps later.

"... I feel sick." I said weakly.

"Breakfast is ready guys." Kakashi-sensei called us.

We dragged our feet there, and looked at the bought breakfast box. We then looked at Kakashi-sensei.

"What?"