21.

"Hello, how are you guys feeling?" I asked them as I gave them their presents.

"We are fine, thankfully, they came just in time. Some internal injuries, but we will be out in a week." Shikamaru said to me.

"That's right, it would have been bad if they had been a little late." Kiba agreed.

After talked a little bit more, we decided to give the news of Naruto's departure.

"So, you are leaving tomorrow." Shikamaru said to Naruto.

Naruto nodded.

"That's right. I don't know when I am coming back, so I came to say goodbye." Naruto said to him.

"Then we also have to get started too." Kiba said with a smile.

Naruto smiled back, it was a small smile, but it was a genuine smile.

"I bet I will still be stronger than you." Naruto teased Kiba.

"Ha?! The Chunin exams is in the past! I will win next time!" Kiba exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah..." Naruto ignored Kiba.

We all sighed at their interaction.

"Stop teasing Kiba, and let's go. We have to go see other people." I said to Naruto.

We said goodbye and left the room. Lee was in another room, so we went to him. We knocked on the door, and greeted him.

"Sakura! Naruto!" Lee greeted us.

"Hello, I thought Tenten was with you." I said to him.

"She was in the morning, but left to see if there were news about Neji..." Lee explained to us.

"Do you know anything?"

"Not a lot, only that the Hokage personally went to do his surgery herself. He is still under surgery for what I know." Lee explained.

I nodded.

"Well, we came to give you this. I wanted to thank you for distracting the white haired guy back then." I said to him with a smile.

"It's nothing! That's the least I could have done!" Lee replied.

"Also, Naruto is going to go with Jiraya-san to train for a while. He wants to say goodbye, that's also another reason why we are here." I said to him, and nudged Naruto.

"Yeah, I'll see you who knows when, but I will come back." Naruto said to Lee.

"I will be waiting for you arrival!" Lee said back.

We exchanged some other words, and decided to go eat at our favorite places.

"And finally... Ichiraku Ramen." I said entering the stall.

"It's you two! It's been a while since I saw the two of you around here." He greeted us.

"That's right, and because it's the last day for Naruto. We couldn't miss this." I explained.

"That's right, I will miss this during the entire time of my training... I am sure no one compares to Ichiraku's Ramen." Naruto said with a nod.

"Then the Ramen today is on the house! So eat at your hearts content! The house pays!"

We took his words, and ate what we wanted. Well, mostly Naruto as I wasn't that hungry. Our day ended, and we went back to sleep. I took a quick shower and tried to sleep, but couldn't. I kept moving around my bed.

"Ah..." I sighed.

I sat up on my bed.

"I can't sleep."