22.

Hinata POV

I woke up, and I ate breakfast at my room. I did pretty often so no one cared. I had a mission today with my team, so I got going.

"Hinata! You are here!" Kiba greeted me with a smile.

Akamaru barked at me. I gave Akamaru a small smile.

"Are you feeling better now? I heard you went to the mission with Shikamaru." I asked Kiba.

"Ah, yes. The ninja from the Sand came before anything got ugly. I heard Neji and Choiji got the worse." Kiba answered me.

I nodded.

"Good morning." A voice from behind said to us.

"Good morning, Shino." I greeted him.

"If I hadn't memorize your smell, I would have been worried..." Kiba said to Shino. "Don't you think so, Hinata?"

"Not really. Shino greeted us first, so it's fine." I said shrugging.

"Maybe you say that because you are not confident with your skills." Shino said to Kiba.

"What?! Shino-"

"I see you guys are as lively as ever." Kurenai-sensei said to us.

We greeted her, and then began to get going for the mission. It didn't took us long as we just needed to localize a lost kid in the woods. We went back and went to the Hokage's office to report. Kurenai-sensei said everything, and we got going. I went to my secret space not too secret because Sakura found it, but I hoped that she wasn't there again. I was going to start my training, but I heard a loud noice.

"Oh motherfucker!!! How the hell does she want me to fucking remember all of this in two weeks!!! Yeah, I know I have half of it, but it just a summary!!! Shut up, Isobu!" I activated my byakugan and saw Sakura alone...

I went close to her, and after a little while she looked where I was. I was taken back as I didn't knew she could sense me.

"Who's there?" Sakura questioned with a serious expression.

"... It's me. I heard noises..." I came out from behind the tree.

Sakura immediately changed her expression.

"Oh, it's you Hinata. Did I yell too loudly? I am sorry. But please don't tell Kakashi-sensei. He is going to kill me if he find out you heard me cuss..." Sakura said to me.

I nodded.

"Then, what are you doing here? I am usually the only one that comes around here." I asked her.

"Oh... it's just... I feel a little weird going to my training ground la without my teammates... dumb, right?" Sakura said to me.

"I don't think so."

Sakura blinked, and smiled. She was really pretty, no wonder those two...

"So why do you like to be here?" Sakura asked me.

"I like the quietness of the forest." I answered.

"Hmm, you must have it rough." Sakura said to me.

I tensed.

"Don't worry, I will not ask anything until you tell me." Sakura said after noticing that I was uncomfortable.

"So why are you here?" I changed topics.

"Oh, I am learning under Tsunade-sama. And my first test is to memorize this entire book in a week." Sakura explained showing me the book. "And because Kakashi-sensei told me not to cuss around other students... I thought I would be fine here."