Chapter Ten

[NOTE: Now from Zeya's P.O.V.]

When the stranger said that Astrea wasn't Astrea, I was stunned.

How on all the stars did she know that for certain?

And, more importantly, who is she?

"Sorry, but she's right." I'm not Astrea." Lady Alleah apologised, then started strangling me.

Then, the stranger shot over to us and donked Lady Alleah on the head, knocking her out and revealing herself to be Lady Alleah after all. She then wrapped a rope made of water around her, effectively restraining her.

Then, another person ran through the door and froze the water around Alleah.

"Thanks Hillament." the girl said to the other person who had frozen the water, who was apparently named Hillament for some strange reason or other.

They were both wearing masks and had large hoods covering their faces, making it impossible to see who was underneath them.

The girl threw back her hood and pulled down her mask, revealing her face and said

When I saw her I gasped.

"Quilla?" I asked hesitantly.

"Hey, sis. Long time no see!" she said cheerfully, drawing me in for a hug.

"WHERE ON ALL THE STARS HAVE YOU BEEN?!? I LOOKED FOR YOU AROUND THE ENTIRE CITY!!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOU- hang on, what's she doing here?" the real Astrea shouted, bursting through the door. The room was starting to get crowded, especially because another girl had run in, quickly followed by three others, all wearing the same masks and hoods. They also threw the hoods back and pulled their masks down, revealing three random strangers and my favourite cousin, Ella. When she saw me, she squealed and ran over to join the hug squashing us both.

"Urk- I can't- breathe-" I groaned, using the last of my breath.

Then, I fainted.

[Now from Quilla's P.O.V. because Zeya is unconscious]

"Did you really have to hug her that hard?" I asked Ella as I laid my twin on the couch.

"Yes. I haven't seen her in nine years." Ella replied, satisfied.

Just then, Lady Alleah stirred, and opened her eyes, blinking a little in the bright light provided by the glowing ice around her.

"Okay, where am I? And why is it so cold?" she complained, looking around.

"Well Lady Alleah, we are in the town city of--" Ella was cut off by her saying,

"Lady Alleah? Who's that?"

"..."

"..."

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE?!?!" we all shouted.

Alleah flinched back, looking scared.

"N-no, I don't. Should I?" she answered hesitantly.

"YES!!!!!!!" I screamed. "YOU WERE THE WORST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!! YOU TRIED TO ASSASSINATE MY TWIN!!!!"

Wow. Just wow. This chapter sucks.

Anyway, the next one should be out in the next few days.

See ya!!!

~SCK