Chapter Eleven

"...Did I really do that?"

I groaned.

"OBVIOUSLY!!!!" I yelled. "DO YOU REMEMBER ONE THING THAT YOU DID?!?"

"Uh, no?"

"RRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!"

"Um, what's going on?" Zeya asked, rubbing her head.

"This... this stupid lump of toad spawn CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm down, Quilla! You knocked her out instead of sedating her, remember?"

"...Oh yeah, I did!!! Thanks Zey."

"You're welcome. AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME ZEYA?!?!"

"Clearly, not enough. And I can now see why you two are twins!" Astrea put in.

"Was it not obvious before?" I asked, gesturing to me and Zeya.

"...no..." she answered.

"Oh really, does the fact that we're IDENTICAL make any difference?!?"

"NO!!! I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE PERSONALITIES!!!!"

"WELL WHO CARES?!?"
"I DO!!!"

"WELL, NOT EVERYBODY IS A PRECIOUS LITTLE PRINCESS!!! SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET ONE STINKING MOUTHFUL OF GARBAGE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!"

There was a stunned silence.

"Do you mean to say that you knew where the lost princess was and you didn't think to tell us?" Eliza said in a low, dangerous voice.

"No, not exactly. She was thinking that she could get me to shut up just by clicking her fingers, and only the princess can do that." I replied casually.

"How on all the stars did you know what I was thinking?" Astrea asked, looking amazed.

"Uh-"

"Oh, let me handle this. My twin, my cousin, and I were born with powers, thanks to our parents. What most people don't know is that we have more than the usual amount of power, which we learnt to shape into different abilities. Quilla is a telepath and is telekinetic, Ella has flashes of the future and can stop time, and I can control memories and go into the past." Zeya announced, saving me from having to explain everything.

How on all the stars did I not notice that? I heard Astrea think.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you're an oblivious lump of toad spawn!" I shouted.

"STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!"

"OR WHAT? YOU'LL WHINE TO YOUR MUM?"

"Quilla, that was too far!!!" Ella shouted.

"I DON'T CARE!!! ME AND MY SISTER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SURVIVE OUR ENTIRE LIVES!!! ASTREA WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE NO-ONE DOES!!!"

"I do." Astrea whispered. "I understand more than you would know. You don't know my past. You only know what you see."

Sorry about the shortness of the chapter!!!

The next one should be out in the next few days.

See ya!!!

~SCK